PDA

View Full Version : Who do you want to see the Colts face? SD or Denver

Ozey74
12-28-2008, 09:09 PM
I pick SD. They are hot right now & have played the role of Colts Kryptonite well.

:tt2

***edited per Ozey's permission***-costanza2k1

costanza2k1
12-28-2008, 09:12 PM
I pick SD. They are hot right now & have played the role of Colts Kryptonite well.

you should make this a poll...I'm interested in what people think.

Steelgal
12-28-2008, 09:15 PM
SD definately. They play the Colts tougher than Denver. But if the weather was blizzard-like in Denver for their game, that would be good too. The Colts running game isn't that great.

stlrz d
12-28-2008, 09:18 PM

Can you add one?

I pick SD...I think SD would give them a much tougher game than the one-dimensional offensive, no defense Broncos.

DukieBoy
12-28-2008, 09:25 PM
SanDiego, with some regret b/c Rivers is such an AH.
But they will put more pressure on Indy.

Ozey74
12-28-2008, 09:29 PM

Unlike Brady Quinn, I don't know how to do a poll. If you can set it up, that would be cool!

:brownssuck

SanAntonioSteelerFan
12-28-2008, 11:19 PM

Unlike Brady Quinn, I don't know how to do a poll. If you can set it up, that would be cool!

If you're saying what I think you're saying here (Zorro?), that is friggin' hilarious, pretty much deserves a nomination to be considered for dry humor best post of the year!

Djfan
12-28-2008, 11:27 PM
Rather have Denver, but it won't happen.

Ozey74
12-28-2008, 11:45 PM

If you're saying what I think you're saying here (Zorro?), that is friggin' hilarious, pretty much deserves a nomination to be considered for dry humor best post of the year!

I'm saying what your thinkin!!

:moon

Wolfhound45
12-28-2008, 11:56 PM
SD - Right now it is a moot point. The Chaaagas are kicking the snot out of the Donkos.