PDA

View Full Version : Woes me to the Titans

_SteeL_CurtaiN_
12-28-2008, 08:58 PM
The number 1 seed is a doomed in these afc playoffs.

We are in the catbird seat!!

#6 Baltimore vs #3 Miami

#5 Indy vs #4 Denver/San Diego

Tennesee plays the lowest seed ( I can't see Miami beatimg Baltimore )

We play the highest.

Miami / Denver or San Diego in the divisional round.

That number one seed and the towel stomping sure payed off for tennessee didn't it? If they survive Baltimore they get us, again. We have seen them and will kick their arse!!!

:2c

Starlifter
12-28-2008, 09:03 PM
the bottom line for us is we won't see baltimore again until the AFCCG. I think are chances are excellent (pending Ben's injury) against anyone in the AFC.

AngryAsian
12-28-2008, 09:03 PM
I know Tennessee doesn't want to see Indy again anytime soon.

mshifko
12-28-2008, 10:05 PM
i would love to see an indy v. tennessee matchup...

i'm hoping we get to see the dolphins however, i do not want to see baltimore again

Ozey74
12-28-2008, 10:13 PM

i'm hoping we get to see the dolphins however, i do not want to see baltimore again

:Cheers

Here is to a Dolphins victory next week!!

SanAntonioSteelerFan
12-28-2008, 11:10 PM

:Cheers

Here is to a Dolphins victory next week!!

I think I agree 100% with that ... rather see Titans than B'more Felons. Then again, I thought we were going to beat them handily last week ...

MeetJoeGreene
12-28-2008, 11:19 PM
I bet BOTH AFC wildcards are FAVORED against the home teams. Wonder if that has ever happened before.

Could be true in the NFC as well.

Wolfhound45
12-29-2008, 12:19 AM
The curse of the #1 seed. Could not have happened to a nicer bunch of guys.

Looking forward to a little payback for the Terrible Towel.

feltdizz
12-29-2008, 03:49 PM
This was my logic with the #1 seed in the AFC.. it is way over rated IMO. Sure it's nice to play at home.. but as we have seen in the recent past.. it rarely affects the games outcome.

When the thought of sandbagging came up I agreed. Not that we tried to lose the Titans game.. but I think the Titans treated the #1 seed like the SB and we treated like it was important but not the end of the world if we didn't get it.

mshifko
12-29-2008, 03:51 PM
i hope we can win our first round game, just so we can face tennessee if they pull out a win...i'd just love to see that rematch...