PDA

View Full Version : Jags @ Rats

stlrz d
12-28-2008, 05:27 PM
Rats hit a big pass play but end up settling for a FG in the RZ. I like it!

3-0 Rats.

stlrz d
12-28-2008, 05:32 PM
Crap, fumble by the Jags and fat Ray Ray got it.

stlrz d
12-28-2008, 05:33 PM
Stover misses a 48 yard FG!

ghettoscott
12-28-2008, 05:43 PM
if the ratbirds lose are they out?

stlrz d
12-28-2008, 05:44 PM
if the ratbirds lose are they out?

Yes fellow Jags fan. :D

Rats just punted. Still 3-0.

stlrz d
12-28-2008, 05:47 PM
MJD for a 20 yard run!

stlrz d
12-28-2008, 05:50 PM
TD Jags!

Wide open TD pass!!!!!

7-3

buckeyehoppy
12-28-2008, 05:53 PM
The Rattards folding more and better than origami.

They are the worst team in the clutch in the league.

costanza2k1
12-28-2008, 05:59 PM
Shouldn't Mason be sitting with only one arm?

stlrz d
12-28-2008, 06:04 PM
Crap. Rats TD. 10-7.

buckeyehoppy
12-28-2008, 06:07 PM
The 'Tards suck in the clutch...but they are playing the Jagoffs...I think that may be a push.

stlrz d
12-28-2008, 06:11 PM
Jags just punted. Dammit.

stlrz d
12-28-2008, 06:14 PM
Blown coverage by Jags. 39 yards to Mason.

:HeadBanger

stlrz d
12-28-2008, 06:17 PM
The Jags secondary is teh suck.

stlrz d
12-28-2008, 06:19 PM
TD Rats. McGahee.

17-7 Rats.

stlrz d
12-28-2008, 06:25 PM
Suggs with a cheap, late hit/shove on Garrard. 15 yards.

Followed with a big run by MJD.

Now a big run by Garrard. 22 yards.

Whooo hooo!

buckeyehoppy
12-28-2008, 06:25 PM
Well, we can't play the 'Tards in the first game anyway. And they won't be playing the Jagoffs either. They need to prove they aren't chokers like the Cowqueens are.

stlrz d
12-28-2008, 06:26 PM
Damn, Reggie Williams just dropped a TD pass.

TallyStiller
12-28-2008, 06:27 PM
Likely be Rats/Pats 1st round. Hopefully they beat the ever - lovin' s*** out of each other, then the winner loses big in the divisional round.

stlrz d
12-28-2008, 06:27 PM
Well, we can't play the 'Tards in the first game anyway. And they won't be playing the Jagoffs either. They need to prove they aren't chokers like the Cowqueens are.

You know how you feel about the Browns and their fans?

Now you know how I feel about the Rats and their fans. :P

Crap, Ed Reed picks it off and flips it to Ngata.

Dammit.

buckeyehoppy
12-28-2008, 06:29 PM
The 'Tards are just taking good advantage of what the Jagoffs are giving them. You might as well put 'em in the bracket in ink at this point. The Jagoffs blow and I doubt the 'Tards are going to fold that badly. The page can't be creased that often.

stlrz d
12-28-2008, 06:29 PM
Then Randy Cross wants to drop to his knees for Reed. All this crap about studying film and knowing the game plan as well as the opponent. Please.

The receiver stopped his route and Reed was standing there. It hit him right in the hands.

buckeyehoppy
12-28-2008, 06:31 PM

You know how you feel about the Browns and their fans?

Now you know how I feel about the Rats and their fans. :P

Crap, Ed Reed picks it off and flips it to Ngata.

Dammit.

I understand...but the 'Tards still won't be playing the Jagoffs. If it's the Patophiles, the fix is likely to be in...but that'll mean that the Steelers get a second chance to @$$ own the cheatingest team in NFL history.

stlrz d
12-28-2008, 06:34 PM
This game is over. Flacco just hit a huge pass down to the 1 and McLain ran one in.

24-7.

BEH - I hear what you're saying, but the Dolphins are winning...Favre is tanking. The Rats will go to Miami. Can the Fins beat them? I don't think so.

buckeyehoppy
12-28-2008, 06:34 PM
Likely be Rats/Pats 1st round. Hopefully they beat the ever - lovin' s*** out of each other, then the winner loses big in the divisional round.

The Patophiles get HFA for that game. Knowing their history in the playoffs and the fact that both QBs will be making their first playoff starts and the planets might not align for a 'Tard win.

And I'd love to carve off some more Patophile flesh...starting from the neck up!!!

buckeyehoppy
12-28-2008, 06:36 PM
This game is over. Flacco just hit a huge pass down to the 1 and McLain ran one in.

24-7.

BEH - I hear what you're saying, but the Dolphins are winning...Favre is tanking. The Rats will go to Miami. Can the Fins beat them? I don't think so.

Eh...we'll see...the 'Tards match better with the Phins, but we'll see if the 'Tards can avoid Cowqueens Disease.

stlrz d
12-28-2008, 06:47 PM
I don't think the Pats are getting in.

buckeyehoppy
12-28-2008, 07:30 PM

Sux 2 B them...karma's a b!tch, Patophiles!!!

Phins 2 the L...Phins 2 the R!!!

DukieBoy
12-28-2008, 07:35 PM

Sux 2 B them...karma's a b!tch, Patophiles!!!

Phins 2 the L...Phins 2 the R!!!

Excellent.
Go Parrotheads.

AngryAsian
12-28-2008, 08:14 PM
I knew that they would man-handle the Jags at home, but I some kind of hope that maybe the Jags could squeak one in there, but oh well. So I guess it will be Miami hosting the Ratbirds next week in south Florida?

stlrz d
12-28-2008, 08:16 PM
I knew that they would man-handle the Jags at home, but I some kind of hope that maybe the Jags could squeak one in there, but oh well. So I guess it will be Miami hosting the Ratbirds next week in south Florida?

Yes.

AngryAsian
12-28-2008, 08:18 PM

Yes.

I guess I'll be singing that weakazz Miami Dolphins song "Miami Dolphins Number One."

Steelgal
12-28-2008, 08:31 PM
Ugh.... I was really hoping the Jags would win, even though I knew it was a long-shot. I didn't see the game, but the highlights looked like Flacco had a good game.

stlrz d
12-28-2008, 08:32 PM

Yes.

I guess I'll be singing that weakazz Miami Dolphins song "Miami Dolphins Number One."

Better you than me! :P

By the way, is it the same as the "Houston Oilers #1" song?

AngryAsian
12-28-2008, 08:33 PM
Ugh.... I was really hoping the Jags would win, even though I knew it was a long-shot. I didn't see the game, but the highlights looked like Flacco had a good game.

Flacco - (Italian translation) Weakness

I hope Joey Porter feasts on him next week. I hate the Ratbirds.

DukieBoy
12-28-2008, 08:40 PM

Flacco - (Italian translation) Weakness

I hope Joey Porter feasts on him next week. I hate the Ratbirds.

Should be a good game, but I think the Rats will win.
Pennington's soft throws will have Ed Reed frothing at the mouth.
Want to see what the Fins ground speed will do vs the Rat LB's.
This game will be an interesting topic for opinions and discussion.

AngryAsian
12-28-2008, 08:42 PM
[quote=ASIAN]I knew that they would man-handle the Jags at home, but I some kind of hope that maybe the Jags could squeak one in there, but oh well. So I guess it will be Miami hosting the Ratbirds next week in south Florida?

Yes.

By the way, is it the same as the "Houston Oilers #1" song?[/quote:m7dfmzfl]

Yes... it is that same weakazz song. And yes Dukie, it will be a good game, but I hope Miami shows up for this one.

DukieBoy
12-28-2008, 08:44 PM
[quote=ASIAN]I knew that they would man-handle the Jags at home, but I some kind of hope that maybe the Jags could squeak one in there, but oh well. So I guess it will be Miami hosting the Ratbirds next week in south Florida?

Yes.

By the way, is it the same as the "Houston Oilers #1" song?

Yes... it is that same weakazz song. And yes Dukie, it will be a good game, but I hope Miami shows up for this one.[/quote:1dytbkp4]

I'm with you A.

Steelgal
12-28-2008, 08:51 PM
I'm hoping Joey has a few good 'welcome to the big boys league' in store for Mr. Flacco. :ratsuck

DukieBoy
12-28-2008, 08:52 PM
I'm hoping Joey has a few good 'welcome to the big boys league' in store for Mr. Flacco. :ratsuck

Could be a good week for trash talk.

Steelgal
12-28-2008, 09:07 PM

Could be a good week for trash talk.

As long as he backs it up and takes him down for a few sacks, or better yet forced fumbles, I'm all for it!!