PDA

View Full Version : OT - Some FF SB Help

stlrz d
12-28-2008, 10:46 AM
Today is my FF Super Bowl. This is my 17th season in this league and the first time I made the Super Bowl. I have made the playoffs every season except one and now I have finally climbed to the mountain top. But I want to be king of the mountain and I need some advice/input!

Dallas Clark is my TE but the Colts and Titans game is meaningless, and Dungy is notorious for resting players when he has nothing to play for. I also have Visanthe Shiancoe of the Vikings and am leaning in that direction since the Vikings need to win to get in but the Giants have nothing to play for.

So which guy would you start if you had to make the choice?

PS - I also have Randy Moss but saw the 50mph winds in Buffalo and was able to pick up Torry Holt to start in his place. Hopefully he'll have a good game indoors @ Atlanta. http://www.forums.caves.org/images/smilies/praying.gif

stlrz d
12-28-2008, 12:13 PM
No love?

I see how yinz are. :cry:

Iron Shiek
12-28-2008, 01:49 PM
Play the shank. The Colts are tanking this game today...I don't think anyone is gonna play much. The problem is what happens if they have a good first drive and you miss out on a td. I have the same predicament with Reggie Wayne. But I benched him

stlrz d
12-29-2008, 12:39 AM
I lost by 18. Had I started the Eagles D I would have won by 1.

:HeadBanger

Iron Shiek
12-29-2008, 12:48 PM
That sucks man.

I was dueling for 4th place (the last money spot). Cutler needed one more completion to get me 3 points. I was losing by two. They got the ball back with a minute left and I thought they would down it since they were getting blown out, but what do you know he throws about 4 more passes. I get 4th by 1 point. Awesome.

stlrz d
12-29-2008, 03:18 PM
That sucks man.

I was dueling for 4th place (the last money spot). Cutler needed one more completion to get me 3 points. I was losing by two. They got the ball back with a minute left and I thought they would down it since they were getting blown out, but what do you know he throws about 4 more passes. I get 4th by 1 point. Awesome.

Congrats!