PDA

View Full Version : Clowns @ Steelers Part II Prediction Thread

buckeyehoppy
12-27-2008, 03:58 PM
stlrz d...have ya been sleepin'? Thought ya woulda started this thing already.

Well, let's get it rollin'...

...doesn't matter what the records are, every game against the Clowns is big, no matter who the Steelers suit up and put in.

The Clowns will get shut out because even BA isn't stupid enough to run an offense that will risk a turnover in this game. Prepare for an even more vanilla O than you're used to seeing.

I say the Clowns get f---ing drilled, 37-0, and the second team plays the entire second half.

NOTE: the largest margin of victory for the Steelers v. the Clowns is 35 points, all-time. This would break that record if this score happens.

stlrz d
12-27-2008, 08:18 PM
Dang...holidays got me all screwed up on what day it is. :oops:

I'm sorry man. :(

Tomlin says he's going to play it like a regular game but I don't believe him.

I'll say 5-3 Steelers. :P

JDSteeler
12-27-2008, 08:27 PM
stlrz d...have ya been sleepin'? Thought ya woulda started this thing already.

Well, let's get it rollin'...

...doesn't matter what the records are, every game against the Clowns is big, no matter who the Steelers suit up and put in.

The Clowns will get shut out because even BA isn't stupid enough to run an offense that will risk a turnover in this game. Prepare for an even more vanilla O than you're used to seeing.

I say the Clowns get f---ing drilled, 37-0, and the second team plays the entire second half.

NOTE: the largest margin of victory for the Steelers v. the Clowns is 35 points, all-time. This would break that record if this score happens.

This statement is incorrect, as the Steelers ran rough-shod over the Clowns
in Week 16 of the 2005 Season by the score of 41-0.

Wolfhound45
12-27-2008, 08:33 PM
21-0 Good guys

AkronSteel
12-28-2008, 12:32 AM
Steelers 24
Browns 0

The Browns will struggle to move the ball all day. I don't think we will even witness too many first downs by that bunch tomorrow. I can see an early lead and then the back ups finishing up the Stains from halftime on. The Browns have quit and couldn't even move the ball on the Bengals. Should be a good opportunity for the O to get their legs under them for the playoffs.

:brownssuck

Iron Shiek
12-28-2008, 01:24 AM
17-6

Stillers

:tt2

RuthlessBurgher
12-28-2008, 06:34 AM
Although it would be great to beat the hated Cleveland Steamers, great to go undefeated within the division, and great to get some momentum going into the playoffs, the most important part of today's game is registering a big fat "zero" in the "new injuries" column.