PDA

View Full Version : Dagger Predicts Steelers vs Dallas

SanAntonioSteelerFan
12-26-2008, 06:38 PM
... if Dallas gets by the Iggles.

I'd be fine with that, give Tony Romo a chance to choke on the big one yet again. Frankly, I think he'll be gagging long before the big game, but that's just me (and the local San Antonio Express News Cowboy beat writer too!).

My prediction is Steelers-Giants, with us squeeking out a win (Harrison sack/fumble, with Woodley running it in, and us winning in overtime!). All I know for sure, is that there aren't going to be any easy games come January ...

http://www.postgameheroes.com/?p=5072

TonyRomo
12-26-2008, 06:59 PM
... if Dallas gets by the Iggles.

I'd be fine with that, give Tony Romo a chance to choke on the big one yet again. Frankly, I think he'll be gagging long before the big game, but that's just me (and the local San Antonio Express News Cowboy beat writer too!).

My prediction is Steelers-Giants, with us squeeking out a win (Harrison sack/fumble, with Woodley running it in, and us winning in overtime!). All I know for sure, is that there aren't going to be any easy games come January ...

http://www.postgameheroes.com/?p=5072

Wade Phillips will screw it up.

Sugar
12-27-2008, 01:45 AM
As long as we win it doesn't matter who they put in front of us...

although getting the resurgent Falcons might make for a great storyline. I'm thinking it's either Giants or Panthers in the NFC though.

Wolfhound45
12-27-2008, 01:57 AM
I want us to win the Super Bowl as much as any other Steelers fan. But until we can do this again with any consistency...

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/043ScPigSM3Hk/610x.jpg

...we are going to struggle to get past the divisional round.

Just the way it is.

:Steel

Steeler Shades
12-27-2008, 11:45 AM
...we are going to struggle to get past the divisional round.
Sad but likely true. 8)

SanAntonioSteelerFan
12-27-2008, 11:42 PM
I think that heart and luck can make up for a lot of deficiencies. Our '05 playoff run stands out in my mind. Did the Bus contribute a lot to those games ... someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought maybe he didn't - it was just the magic that comes from a team that believes in themselves.

I don't think we're going to have any easy post-season games. But I think that even given what we have (and don't have) we can win any and all of them. The last few games of the season convinced me of this. (And, the last game of the season reminded me that we could lose any of them also).

Ben had been so incredibly careful with the ball until the Titans game. If he had to FUBAR and go back to his old ways, that was the game to do it. Lesson (re-)learned, let's move on (I hope)!

TallyStiller
12-28-2008, 06:48 PM
What IS it with media types being all over Dallas' jock? Is the butt whooping they're taking in Philly gonna be enough to shut these hacks up?

DukieBoy
12-28-2008, 07:32 PM
44-3 Philly well into the 3rd.
Bye Dullass.

AngryAsian
12-28-2008, 08:17 PM
I love seeing JJ up in the owners box squirming throughout the coverage. I love it... I hate no team more than the Crygirls.

DukieBoy
12-28-2008, 08:27 PM
It's all over now, Baby Blue !!!!!!!!!!!!

So, all the talking heads who picked Dullass vs the Stains in the SB, who were they, and will they come forward and and represent ????