PDA

View Full Version : Great Board!

TonyRomo
12-26-2008, 06:38 PM
Since the Dallas game , all I have read on here is that

** Steelers have two weaknesses. 1) Quarterback 2) Offensive Coordinator

** And everything else is a well oiled machine

** And when your defense gets run over by the Titans, its because you didn't show anything.

This is very enjoyable. I can't get enough! :Blah :Blah

MeetJoeGreene
12-26-2008, 06:41 PM
http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd279/jbitty29/tonymexic.jpg

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd279/jbitty29/romobilly.jpg

SidSmythe
12-26-2008, 06:49 PM
I think most people agree on here that our defense is absolutly fine.
I don't remember the TITANS running all over us

I think most people would agree our biggest problems on defense is our inability to run the ball.

I think most people on here would agree our inability to run the ball is due to our O-Line first, then play calling 2nd.

I think most people on here would agree that BEN's biggest problem is the O-Line. Ben has to have 1 eye on the WR and the other on who's going to sack him. I am sure it's getting old to Ben.

I think most people on here would agree the Steelers are better than the Cowboys and Ben would pass for 4,000 yards behind that O-line, therefor people on here would agree that Tony Romo is half the QB Ben is.

I think all "non trolls" on here would agree that you're a troll and bitter we beat you. HAHA

:Blah :Blah :Blah

TonyRomo
12-26-2008, 06:59 PM

I think most people would agree our biggest problems on defense is our inability to run the ball.

I think most people on here would agree our inability to run the ball is due to our O-Line first, then play calling 2nd.

I think most people on here would agree that BEN's biggest problem is the O-Line. Ben has to have 1 eye on the WR and the other on who's going to sack him. I am sure it's getting old to Ben.

I think most people on here would agree the Steelers are better than the Cowboys and Ben would pass for 4,000 yards behind that O-line, therefor people on here would agree that Tony Romo is half the QB Ben is.

I think all "non trolls" on here would agree that you're a troll and bitter we beat you. HAHA

Roetlisbooger isn't smart enough to play in the Dallas complex passing system.

NorthCoast
12-26-2008, 07:12 PM

and it appears neither is Tony Romo....

NKySteeler
12-26-2008, 07:21 PM

:Clap .....

Smack-O-meter:

8 <===

stlrz d
12-26-2008, 08:31 PM
Is this one of the plays in the "complex" passing system?

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l50/ropewalk_2006/romo-1.jpg

Wolfhound45
12-26-2008, 08:39 PM

Wow!

Owens, Witten, Williams, Romo... So, where is that Dallas complex passing system ranked anyway?

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats? ... 447263-n=1 (http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?tabSeq=2&offensiveStatisticCategory=TEAM_PASSING&conference=ALL&role=TM&season=2008&seasonType=REG&d-447263-s=PASSING_NET_YARDS_GAME_AVG&d-447263-o=2&d-447263-n=1)

On a positive note, after Dallas loses to the Eagles they will have plenty of time in the offseason to study that complex passing system.

ghettoscott
12-26-2008, 08:54 PM
TonyRomo = Harry Nutzack = Douche.

:moon

Jooser
12-26-2008, 10:47 PM

:owned

Jom112
12-27-2008, 03:54 AM
therefor people on here would agree that Tony Romo is half the QB Ben is.

Half?

Romo like Phillip Rivers does not get enough credit from hardcore football fans. Probably because analysts and bandwagon hoppers are all over them. That doesn't mean that they are not talented and are not leading their teams well. Look at how dallas did without Romo (losing to the Rams) and look at how bad the Chargers really are without Rivers' numbers.

I personally don't care for either Romo or Rivers but you can't deny that they are two of the top QB's in the league...

frankthetank1
12-27-2008, 09:41 AM
therefor people on here would agree that Tony Romo is half the QB Ben is.

Half?

Romo like Phillip Rivers does not get enough credit from hardcore football fans. Probably because analysts and bandwagon hoppers are all over them. That doesn't mean that they are not talented and are not leading their teams well. Look at how dallas did without Romo (losing to the Rams) and look at how bad the Chargers really are without Rivers' numbers.

I personally don't care for either Romo or Rivers but you can't deny that they are two of the top QB's in the league...

what you say may be true but imo rivers is a lot better than romo. romo has never won an important game in his career. at least rivers has won a playoff game. leftwich has more playoff wins then romo

Acero
12-27-2008, 09:55 AM
romo has never won an important game in his career. at least rivers has won a playoff game. leftwich has more playoff wins then romo
http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n148/xamichee/steelers/romo_close.jpg

Ozey74
12-28-2008, 09:12 PM
Since the Dallas game , all I have read on here is that

** Steelers have two weaknesses. 1) Quarterback 2) Offensive Coordinator

** And everything else is a well oiled machine

** And when your defense gets run over by the Titans, its because you didn't show anything.

This is very enjoyable. I can't get enough! :Blah :Blah

What time is the Cowboys game next weekend?

:Beer