PDA

View Full Version : Mistake free football

feltdizz
12-26-2008, 05:58 PM
3 of our 4 losses have been a Big Ben turnover festival. If Ben plays like we know he can I don't really think we have a problem in the playoffs.

Just sayin...

SanAntonioSteelerFan
12-26-2008, 06:13 PM
Good point!

Just being a nerd about it though, maybe the turnovers are a result of something else going wrong, rather than the actual problem itself. Meaning, if the problem is the O-line and not Ben, even if we could magically make his turnovers disappear, all we would have is a bunch of 19 yard sack losses. Or, at best, a trillion incompletions and 3 and outs.

TonyRomo
12-26-2008, 06:19 PM
Just being a nerd about it though, maybe the turnovers are a result of something else going wrong, rather than the actual problem itself.

Duh Ya Think :shock:

SanAntonioSteelerFan
12-26-2008, 06:19 PM
Just hand the ball off to Willie Parker and you will never lose. :Beer

Hey Tony Romo, I don't know you well enough, is it OK if I ask please ... what made you choose your particular screen name?

TallyStiller
12-26-2008, 06:21 PM
Maybe the turnover fests are a function of the opposition? One of them came as a result of Ben playing 6 days after going out of the Washington game injured... like the Jax and Oakland losses in '06, Ben often plays poorly when trying to grit out an injury. The other three were against the #'s 3, 4, and 5 defenses in the league - all 4/3's, which he doesn't see in practice, unlike Baltimore's #2 ranked 3/4.