PDA

View Full Version : Why no Rooney or Tomlin letter about holds on Harrison?

SanAntonioSteelerFan
12-25-2008, 11:02 AM
You hear about coaches writing "respectful" letters to the NFL all the time. It's like there's been some kind of agreement to not call the holds on Harrison. Very frustrating as a Steeler Fan.

SidSmythe
12-25-2008, 03:27 PM
:brownssuck :brownssuck :brownssuck :brownssuck :brownssuck :brownssuck :brownssuck :brownssuck :brownssuck :brownssuck :brownssuck :brownssuck

SidSmythe
12-25-2008, 03:28 PM
Oh yeah, the post.

I think a simple phone call would do unless they have some serious evidence on film they could send to the league

Steeler Shades
12-25-2008, 08:46 PM
Perhaps the Rooneys are actually participants in the "No Holding" conspiracy? 8)

Sugar
12-25-2008, 09:15 PM
Does anyone here with better video skills than I have (which should be just about everyone) have a video that can go game by game and show all the holding, horse-collaring and tackling that has been perpetrated upon our esteemed Mr. Harrison?

kennyes
12-26-2008, 02:39 AM
I'm sure that the league was made aware of it. Now whether they do anything about it is another story... Regardless, if Tomlin or either Rooney did approach the league chances are we wouldn't know about it anyway unless brought to the media.

TallyStiller
12-26-2008, 06:03 PM
I thought stars in this league were supposed to get calls... if Ray Ray were getting held like this, it'd get called... but nobody'd hold Ray Ray, anyways. Might get shanked. :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck

On a side note, still never ceases to amaze me. OJ commits a double murder, hires a good lawyer, gets off, and he's a pariah. Ray Ray commits a double murder, hires a good lawyer, gets off, and he's a media and league darling. What am I missing? :HeadBanger :HeadBanger :HeadBanger