flippy
12-22-2008, 01:52 AM
Put me in coach.

I'm ready to play.

[youtube:3j9xx25z]zbvgip88ifY[/youtube:3j9xx25z]

:brownssuck

Chadman
12-22-2008, 01:59 AM
Suit up- you play RT from here on out...

buckeyehoppy
12-22-2008, 04:14 AM
Flippy:

30 posts a day!!!

Talk about yer garden variety needs...you need a life!!!

Welcome to the club!!!

:Cheers

flippy
12-22-2008, 10:23 AM
Flippy:

30 posts a day!!!

Talk about yer garden variety needs...you need a life!!!

Welcome to the club!!!

:Cheers

:Agree Flippy needs a life...... :Beer

ramblinjim
12-22-2008, 10:27 AM
You guys say he needs a life. I need to get my priorities straight, I've been on here a long time and don't have half as many posts.

I'm a :loser

flippy
12-22-2008, 12:10 PM
You guys say he needs a life. I need to get my priorities straight, I've been on here a long time and don't have half as many posts.

C'Mon Rook..... :tt1

SidSmythe
12-22-2008, 02:36 PM
Congrats Flippy.

But looking at your SIG ... don't you think you'd be more successful as an axe murderer???

flippy
12-22-2008, 02:56 PM
Congrats Flippy.

But looking at your SIG ... don't you think you'd be more successful as an axe murderer???

Perhaps...or a QuarterBack Killer.....

stlrz d
12-22-2008, 09:39 PM

I'm still waiting for you to bring me some 5 Guys Burgers and Fries rook. :x

flippy
12-23-2008, 06:58 AM

Where's my dang Popeyes?

stlrz d
12-23-2008, 07:44 AM

Where's my dang Popeyes?

You gotta ask the rook.

flippy
12-23-2008, 09:10 AM
[quote=ramblinjim]You guys say he needs a life. I need to get my priorities straight, I've been on here a long time and don't have half as many posts.

Where's my dang Popeyes?

You gotta ask the rook.[/quote:3i98zpx0]

There's a lot of rooks around here.

ramblinjim
12-23-2008, 09:50 AM

Five guys burgers and fries right away. Do you want those fries to be regular or cajun?
:Bow

ramblinjim
12-23-2008, 09:50 AM

Where's my dang Popeyes?

Popeyes is a little difficult for me, it is "The Official Chicken of the Washington Redskins" how about some KFC Flippy?

ramblinjim
12-23-2008, 09:52 AM
[quote=ramblinjim]You guys say he needs a life. I need to get my priorities straight, I've been on here a long time and don't have half as many posts.

Where's my dang Popeyes?

You gotta ask the rook.

There's a lot of rooks around here.[/quote:31gj0uff]

This Rook is a little slow. The Rooks wife demands evenings of "quality time". And the boss??? well we can't even go there. :Blah

flippy
12-23-2008, 10:05 AM
This Rook is a little slow. The Rooks wife demands evenings of "quality time". And the boss??? well we can't even go there. :Blah

We don't care about these little things.

Now you went and ruined Popeyes for me. That's more important.

How bout Bojangles?

or is that the chicken of the rats?

ramblinjim
12-23-2008, 11:14 AM

We don't care about these little things.

Now you went and ruined Popeyes for me. That's more important.

How bout Bojangles?

or is that the chicken of the rats?

If I could only find a BoJangles..........or a Steak and Shake....

RuthlessBurgher
12-23-2008, 11:19 AM

Five guys burgers and fries right away. Do you want those fries to be regular or cajun?

We have a 5 Guys up here in NEPA...I didn't realize cajun fries were an option. Hmmmm...

You know the fries are good when they grease eats through the brown paper bag. Mmmm...

ramblinjim
12-23-2008, 11:34 AM

We have a 5 Guys up here in NEPA...I didn't realize cajun fries were an option. Hmmmm...

You know the fries are good when they grease eats through the brown paper bag. Mmmm...

The Cajun fries are good to try one time, I prefer the regular ones. Not to be left off the occasional dinner menu though is the bacon cheese dog. It's great (you made need to run home instead of drive home to work it off and pop a lipitor or something later) but it's just great.

stlrz d
12-23-2008, 03:13 PM

If there is a choice you should make it both so I can decide once I've tasted them.