PDA

View Full Version : Ben interviewed by the Bus

stlrz d
12-21-2008, 08:38 PM
This loss is on me.

We're ready to go for the playoffs...it's crunch time.

Jooser
12-21-2008, 08:51 PM
Yeah, he also said no big deal, Santa's still coming this week. Wow, he really took his pathetic performance to heart today...

SidSmythe
12-21-2008, 08:53 PM
Humbling oneself doesn't mean crap unless you plan on changing it.

"My bad" or "it's on me" gets old after a while ... I have faith in Ben and i love his warrior mentality BUT he's gotta PROTECT the ball.

stlrz d
12-21-2008, 08:54 PM
Yeah, he also said no big deal, Santa's still coming this week. Wow, he really took his pathetic performance to heart today...

I think his point was he had a bad game, the D had a bad game but there really was no harm from a playoff seeding standpoint and that they'll be ready to go.

I'm concerned about the turn overs too and I got a bad feeling when Ben said they could play this one loose. I don't think they'll be playing loose in the playoffs.

papillon
12-21-2008, 09:07 PM

"My bad" or "it's on me" gets old after a while ... I have faith in Ben and i love his warrior mentality BUT he's gotta PROTECT the ball.

How do propose he answer the questions that Jerome asked him?

Pappy

Steeler Shades
12-21-2008, 09:10 PM

"My bad" or "it's on me" gets old after a while ... I have faith in Ben and i love his warrior mentality BUT he's gotta PROTECT the ball.How do propose he answer the questions that Jerome asked him?
At least in this thread we didn't get to hear what questions were asked. I must say that I have heard those answers quite a few times. 8)

papillon
12-21-2008, 09:22 PM

"My bad" or "it's on me" gets old after a while ... I have faith in Ben and i love his warrior mentality BUT he's gotta PROTECT the ball.How do propose he answer the questions that Jerome asked him?
At least in this thread we didn't get to hear what questions were asked. I must say that I have heard those answers quite a few times. 8)

All I'm saying is there really isn't any good answer to any questions concering a game in which you played poorly. He knows he played poorly, the coaches know he played poorly, his teammates know he played poorly and the fans know he played poorly. All he did was confirm what everyone knew.

Eh, hopefully, he'll play a half against the Browns just to dtay in game shape and then turn it over to Leftwich. Russell should be the starter in the backfield and Limas Sweed should see significant action against the Browns.

Anthony Smith should play as well, pending how bad Clark's shoulder is damaged we may need him in the playoffs.

Pappy