PDA

View Full Version : Last night was a test between who I hate more

snarky
12-21-2008, 12:01 PM
I would have liked to see the Ravens lose last night becaues, like others, I think they will be a tough out in the playoffs. In fact, I have them as the third best team in the NFL right now.

But...Ray Lewis's sideline ocmments last night were excellent. "Go ahead and turn the lights out on this thing." and "Go ahead and shut this place down" were fittingly disrespectful for the stadium that I hate the most.

ANPSTEEL
12-21-2008, 01:30 PM
I'm pretty much in complete agreement with you-

I hate the Ravens.

but I hate the Cowboys more.

and while I do not want to see the Steelers have to play Baltimore a 3rd time, I was glad to see Dallas lose last night.

The look on Jerry Jones face was priceless!

DukieBoy
12-21-2008, 01:37 PM
I hate the Ravens, but I respect their style of play because of who they model themselves after.

I hate the Cowgirlies much much more which goes back to the 70's. Probably my favorite play ever is when Lambert bodyslammed Cliff Harris in the SB after Gerala missed th FG and Harris dissed him. And I hate the Dullass prettyboy style of play.

If we play the Ravens again because they've earned their way into another game with us, and if we beat them again (which I believe we will) and then we go on the win the SB, it will absolutely confirm the greatness and dominance of this team.

First things first, two more regular season games to win.