PDA

View Full Version : OT - Too Funny!

stlrz d
12-20-2008, 08:51 PM
Jerry Jones just got hustled off the set of NFL Total Access for talking about the game and ending his statement with, "It's a shame that this game won't be seen by the whole country."

:lol:

Wolfhound45
12-20-2008, 09:04 PM
:P

Did not see it, but I have to agree with him. With the exception of Daniel Snyder and Al Davis, there is no owner I despise in the NFL more than Jerry Jones. But, this is the last game in Texas Stadium. If I was the owner I would like for this game to be nationally televised as well.

But I still cannot stand him. :twisted:

stlrz d
12-20-2008, 09:06 PM

Did not see it, but I have to agree with him. With the exception of Daniel Snyder and Al Davis, there is no owner I despise in the NFL more than Jerry Jones. But, this is the last game in Texas Stadium. If I was the owner I would like for this game to be nationally televised as well.

I agree with him too, but it was still hilarious!

Seriously, the only thing missing was the big hook coming into the picture from the side of the shot! :lol:

Wolfhound45
12-20-2008, 09:08 PM
And, oh by the way, GO COWBOYS!

Wolfhound45
12-20-2008, 09:14 PM
And another observation...

Am I the only one that thinks those intros for the NFL Network games are absolutely idiotic? Too much "artsy, fartsy" garbage with all of the dancers forming team symbols. Would like to see the Fox robot come in and smash them all in a "James Harrisonesque" fashion.

Djfan
12-20-2008, 09:14 PM
And, oh by the way, GO COWBOYS!

Yup

Starlifter
12-20-2008, 10:06 PM
all i can say is thank god for jerry jones ego. it was his desire to 'control' all aspects of the team that forced jimmy johnson out. Barry was able to grab one more lombardi with the pieces already in place, but since then the franchise has been consistently underperforming. Jerry may know oil, but he doesn't know football. it's amazing to me that he doesn't get more crap about it. he picked TO. he picked pacman. he makes all the personnel decisions. he's awesome (in his own mind). that just makes it better for the rest of us.....

MeetJoeGreene
12-20-2008, 11:47 PM

Nah.. Egotistical bastage!!

Did they nationally televise the last game at 3 Rivers? At any other stadium?

Just another example of his overinflated opinion of himself, his facelift, his pathetic team, and his putrid stadium.

Jooser
12-21-2008, 12:53 AM
Jerry should understand, it's all about the dollar boys!

flippy
12-21-2008, 10:06 AM
i liked that comment.

nfl network is lame.

that was a good game.

proudpittsburgher
12-21-2008, 11:20 AM

Nah.. Egotistical bastage!!

Did they nationally televise the last game at 3 Rivers? At any other stadium?

Just another example of his overinflated opinion of himself, his facelift, his pathetic team, and his putrid stadium.

yup, couldn't have said it better myself

proudpittsburgher
12-21-2008, 11:22 AM
i liked that comment.

nfl network is lame.

that was a good game.

NFL network is not lame, or else people wouldn't complain about not being able to get it. But, people have options in this country. They can get DirecTV and get NFLN as part o f their basic service. Until people start making the switch, Comcast, Time Warner, Verizon, etc ain't gonna do nothing about it. All people do is complain, they never switch. I will never leave DirecTV. unless they lose sunday ticket :)

RuthlessBurgher
12-21-2008, 01:50 PM
And another observation...

Am I the only one that thinks those intros for the NFL Network games are absolutely idiotic? Too much "artsy, fartsy" garbage with all of the dancers forming team symbols. Would like to see JAMES HARRISON come in and smash them all in a "James Harrisonesque" fashion.

Fixed that for you. :lol: