PDA

View Full Version : I know its early, but whos going to 1st playoff game?

pittpete
12-19-2008, 12:10 PM
Was curious who was going and if anybody would be interested in meeting up?
Ill be there with my 2 brothers.
We stay at the Radisson Greentree when we fly in from NY and know all the drivers.
My brother has a friend who gets us quality tickets every time we go.
Opening day we sat 10 rows up, 45 yardline behind the Steelers bench.
We usually get 4 tickets, but might not be able to get a fourth person this year to go with us.
Bottom line is we possibly will have one awesome ticket for a dedicated Steelers fan from this board.
It would be great if we coulkd get a group of us to meet and tailgate before the game.
Looking forward to it.
GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Iron Shiek
12-19-2008, 12:18 PM
Wow what a great proposition!

I am actually scouring the web for AFCC game tickets as we speak. I am planning on going to Pittsburgh for the atmosphere should they get to the AFCC. And would like to have some tickets to go with my trip!

Anybody interested in dumping AFCC game tix, I will gladly oblige for a certain price.

Ha.

pittpete
12-19-2008, 12:24 PM
It would be one ticket, and you'd get it for what me and my brothers pay for it.
Catch is you gotta hang with us psychos at the game.....LOL
You also have to listen to me scream and complain the whole game :tt2 :tt2 :tt2 :tt2 :tt2
Dam Im getting pumped up!!

pfelix73
12-20-2008, 12:22 AM
I'm going.... Hopefully to both in the Burgh.... Just got my first pair today.

RuthlessBurgher
12-20-2008, 11:31 AM
I'll be there...as always...I think SN1 said he would start a playoff tailgate thread when we find out exactly when the game is (Sat 4:00, Sat 8:00, Sun 1:00, or Sun 4:00 that weekend) and who our opponent will be. Although I have a 5+ hour drive each way (and we don't stay over...just do day trips), so I can't do the full-fledged tailgate thing, we'll see what we can do about meeting up, even if it is just briefly inside the stadium.

SteelerNation1
12-20-2008, 11:51 AM
pittpete,
check your PMs.

As the game gets closre, I'll start a tailgate thread and we can set something up!

pittpete
12-20-2008, 01:24 PM
cc
Good idea about the Tailgate thread.
Ive been to over 10 games since 1994 and never got to tailgate.
I did of course cause havoc in the bars night before the games. :Beer :Beer :Beer

SteelerNation1
12-20-2008, 02:28 PM
cc
Good idea about the Tailgate thread.
Ive been to over 10 games since 1994 and never got to tailgate.
I did of course cause havoc in the bars night before the games. :Beer :Beer :Beer
WHAT???? NO TAILGATE??? You have to tailgate bro. It's almost as much fun as the game. almost. :wink: