PDA

View Full Version : Woooooooo!

flippy
12-19-2008, 07:49 AM
Just thought of something. I'm not gonna have to hear about Cowher breaking Fisher's leg this weekend.

stlrz d
12-19-2008, 08:30 AM
Just thought of something. I'm not gonna have to hear about Cowher breaking Fisher's leg this weekend.

You know Cowher will be in the studio, right? :lol: :lol: :lol:

flippy
12-19-2008, 08:34 AM

haha, they'll probably bring it up.

stlrz d
12-19-2008, 08:38 AM

haha, they'll probably bring it up.

Count on it! :P

RuthlessBurgher
12-20-2008, 01:12 PM

Perhaps Tomlin will be so pumped up for the game he will break Fisher's leg during pre-game warm-ups. Wooooooooo! Wooooooooo!!! Yes Sir! YES SIR!!!

mshifko
12-20-2008, 01:57 PM
haha....i forgot about everytime we played the titans, they'd show that clip...i can almost guarantee they'll show it on the pregame show though

Wolfhound45
12-20-2008, 02:00 PM

Perhaps Tomlin will be so pumped up for the game he will break Fisher's leg during pre-game warm-ups. Wooooooooo! Wooooooooo!!! Yes Sir! YES SIR!!!

Dude, that is hilarious! Sick, but hilarious.