PDA

View Full Version : Any members of the Planet going to the game in Nashville?

Ozey74
12-18-2008, 04:44 PM
Is so, there is a Steeler bar called Piranha's Bar and Grill that is about a 10 minute walk from the stadium. I have never been there, but I found it online. I called there today & spoke to the owner for a few minutes. He is Pittsburgh born and a true fan. They will be open for business at 9am on Sunday & expects a lively crowd of Steeler fans.

Post here or PM me to let me know if your going. Perhaps we can share a pre-game brew together.

:Cheers

costanza2k1
12-18-2008, 05:01 PM
For the past 3 years I traveled to TN 6 times a year. I would've been there had work not cut travel budgets. Oh well, TN is a really nice place I love it there. Have fun, stay safe!

Ozey74
12-18-2008, 05:06 PM
For the past 3 years I traveled to TN 6 times a year. I would've been there had work not cut travel budgets. Oh well, TN is a really nice place I love it there. Have fun, stay safe!

Thank you! I was there for the playoff game in 2002 and had a great time (even though we lost). There was a strong showing from the Nation and Titan fans are cool to mingle with.

:tt2

Eddie Spaghetti
12-18-2008, 05:40 PM
eddie will be there.

seen some heartbreakes in nashville, so i hope this one makes up for it.

screw the oilers.

flippy
12-19-2008, 08:06 AM
wish i was

BigBen2112
12-19-2008, 01:54 PM

You live in nashville? Where exactly?

costanza2k1
12-19-2008, 02:07 PM

Used to go to work in TN, Gallatin TN to be exact. I live in CA, about 1 hour from Sacramento, 2 hours north of San Francisco.

mshifko
12-19-2008, 02:09 PM
i heard nashville is a great spot to go for games...tennessee fans have a reputation of being easy to get along with from what some people have told me...

costanza2k1
12-19-2008, 02:16 PM
There not bad, I used to always wear Steelers gear all over the place there. Watched some games in the bar and not one word. Overall it's a great part of the country very scenic. Once they got over seeing an Indian dude walking around in those parts it was all good. :shock:

BigBen2112
12-19-2008, 02:41 PM

Thank you! I was there for the playoff game in 2002 and had a great time (even though we lost). There was a strong showing from the Nation and Titan fans are cool to mingle with.

Where do you live in Nashville?

BigBen2112
12-19-2008, 02:41 PM

Used to go to work in TN, Gallatin TN to be exact. I live in CA, about 1 hour from Sacramento, 2 hours north of San Francisco.

Im coming out your way this summer...coming to Berkeley for a summer thing.

Ozey74
12-20-2008, 12:15 PM

Where do you live in Nashville?

I don't live in Nashville. I live in SW Indiana. Nashville in about a 2.5 hour drive from where I live.