PDA

View Full Version : what's the difference

steelsun7
12-18-2008, 11:33 AM
between a row B or a row BB at Heinz.I'm looking to buy tix for the cleveland game on EBAY and i was wondering what a single letter or double letter row means.....thx

papillon
12-18-2008, 11:36 AM
between a row B or a row BB at Heinz.I'm looking to buy tix for the cleveland game on EBAY and i was wondering what a single letter or double letter row means.....thx

Row BB will probably be the 28th row the section with rows A thru Z being the first 26, then AA and then BB.

I can't guarantee that, but, that's typically how row ordering goes. I'm sure you'll get a definitive answer from the numerous season ticket holders here at the Planet.

Pappy

steelsun7
12-18-2008, 02:07 PM
that's what I was thinking but i wasn't sure

RuthlessBurgher
12-18-2008, 02:44 PM
My seats are up in 525 row FF. They are 32 rows up. Have to go through all of the single letters before you get to the double letters (at least in my section...I assume that would be consistent throughout the stadium)

Steeler Shades
12-18-2008, 03:54 PM
between a row B or a row BB at Heinz.I'm looking to buy tix for the cleveland game on EBAY and i was wondering what a single letter or double letter row means.....thxRow BB will probably be the 28th row the section with rows A thru Z being the first 26, then AA and then BB...
As usual Pap is correct. The row closest to the field is A, then B, then C ect until the end of the alphabet. After z, it starts over with double letters AA, then BB, then CC.......did you want me to continue? The short answer is that row BB is 26 rows farther away from the field than row B. 8)

mshifko
12-18-2008, 04:29 PM
the only game i went to at heinz field i sat in like row E...that was tight....

at least you guys got tix for the playoffs...i gotta watch here in cbus

Iron Shiek
12-18-2008, 05:46 PM
the only game i went to at heinz field i sat in like row E...that was tight....

at least you guys got tix for the playoffs...i gotta watch here in cbus

When we make the championship, me and my boys are makin the trip from cbus to hopefully score tickets like the last home championship game (vs the Cheaters). That was a blast. At minimum though, we go tailgate and watch at a bar in Pitt probably..