PDA

View Full Version : Phil Simms has become # 1 Steelers fan.

Steelhere10
12-18-2008, 12:11 AM
tonight on Inside the Nfl he said Ben should be the league MVP and James H should be the DMVP. Then Collinsworth accused him of dumping the Pats for the Black N Gold. it was too funny

Scarletfire1970
12-18-2008, 06:40 AM
I wish everyone would stay off our bandwagon. Steelers play better as underdogs.

flippy
12-18-2008, 08:37 AM
tonight on Inside the Nfl he said Ben should be the league MVP and James H should be the DMVP. Then Collinsworth accused him of dumping the Pats for the Black N Gold. it was too funny

We're sorta reminding me of the Pats before their first 2 SuperBowls.

They just hung around and won at the end of games.

They didn't blow anyone away.

They just beat everyone at the end of games.

Usually by a FG.

But they always pulled it out in the end, somehow.

stlrz d
12-18-2008, 08:49 AM
I wish everyone would stay off our bandwagon. Steelers play better as underdogs.

I wish fans of every team would stop making that statement. I go to a football MB that has fans of nearly every team there.

They all say that about their respective teams.

Scarletfire1970
12-18-2008, 09:00 AM

You have not found this to be true about the Steelers? We seem to win the games nobody thinks we have a chance winning and lose those that we are largely favored.

BURGH86STEEL
12-18-2008, 09:00 AM

I wish fans of every team would stop making that statement. I go to a football MB that has fans of nearly every team there.

I do not believe in that statement. Steelers play better because they are prepared and execute better than the other teams. Being an underdog does not win or lose games.

Scarletfire1970
12-18-2008, 09:02 AM

I do not believe in that statement. Steelers play better because they are prepared and execute better than the other teams. Being an underdog does not win or lose games.
Perhaps if they are heavy favorites they don't prepare as hard as the other team? Maybe it will be different with Tomlin as HC.

stlrz d
12-18-2008, 09:05 AM

You have not found this to be true about the Steelers? We seem to win the games nobody thinks we have a chance winning and lose those that we are largely favored.

No I haven't actually. It may happen sometimes but I don't believe there is any correlation to being the favorite or underdog.

Oviedo
12-18-2008, 09:08 AM

Usually by a FG.

I agree. Tomlin seems to be building this the same way without cheating. I think that we could see a great 3-4 year run of siccess.

Uncle Rico
12-18-2008, 09:10 AM

Even Lions fans?

MeetJoeGreene
12-18-2008, 10:12 AM

Usually by a FG.

Except without the cheating part....

BDESteel
12-18-2008, 11:33 AM

Perhaps if they are heavy favorites they don't prepare as hard as the other team? Maybe it will be different with Tomlin as HC.

Speaking of Coach T. Let's go for the hat trick and make him Coach of the year. :tt2

BDESteel
12-18-2008, 11:35 AM

Even Lions fans?

LMAO!! :lol: :lol: :lol: