PDA

View Full Version : Ravens' Cheerleaders: Heard on the Radio

costanza2k1
12-16-2008, 07:34 PM
Ravens' Cheerleaders

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/People/Cheer/~/media/23FEA08A6597496C9F2BDC33C866FCA3.ashx

Ozey74
12-16-2008, 07:58 PM
I'm calling it here: Brady Quinn demands a trade to the Ravens.

:P

:ratsuck

:bungalssuck

TD386Steel
12-16-2008, 08:12 PM
I'm calling it here: Brady Quinn demands a trade to the Ravens.

:P

:ratsuck

:bungalssuck

:Clap :lol:

ghettoscott
12-16-2008, 09:07 PM
...someone should photoshop D's head on all those guys....that would make his Christmas.

:wink:

stlrz d
12-16-2008, 09:42 PM
I've posted about this before...I thought you guys all knew this already.

Hey Ghetto... :moon

:lol:

SteelerNation1
12-16-2008, 10:50 PM
I could've swore I saw some dudes cheerleading on the sidelines last game...but I thought it was the 17 beers I drank and my mind was playin tricks!

GROSS!

proudpittsburgher
12-17-2008, 07:07 AM
I was talking with my wife about it. I mean, really, what's the point of male cheerleaders in the NFL? No one, and I mean no one watches the cheerleaders for their abilities (I mean cheer abilities) on the sideline of an NFL game. Maybe a few in college. What in the hell is the point of male cheerleaders?

flippy
12-17-2008, 07:09 AM
got keep ray ray happy and give him what he wants....

Djfan
12-17-2008, 11:20 AM
Do they have them for the 49ers?

costanza2k1
12-17-2008, 12:28 PM
I bet Sugar Ray really gets pumped up when these guys come out and cheer.

SteelBucks
12-17-2008, 02:17 PM
I could've swore I saw some dudes cheerleading on the sidelines last game...but I thought it was the 17 beers I drank and my mind was playin tricks!

GROSS!

I started to drink after seeing the dudes on the sideline.

There's got to be something seriously wrong with Baltimore.

NC Steeler Fan
12-17-2008, 02:55 PM
I was talking with my wife about it. I mean, really, what's the point of male cheerleaders in the NFL? No one, and I mean no one watches the cheerleaders for their abilities (I mean cheer abilities) on the sideline of an NFL game. Maybe a few in college. What in the hell is the point of male cheerleaders?

Wellll duhhhh...

If I could see some skin on some of those guys, it might be a
pleasant distraction during the tv time outs, etc.

Guys are not the only ones watching the game you know... :Boobs

MeetJoeGreene
12-17-2008, 04:21 PM

Wellll duhhhh...

If I could see some skin on some of those guys, it might be a
pleasant distraction during the tv time outs, etc.

Guys are not the only ones watching the game you know... :Boobs

You are disgusting. Next thing you will want an emoticon with flexiing Pecs instead of l....
:Boobs
:)

agdci981
12-17-2008, 08:51 PM
Question: If the Steelers asked you if you wanted to make $500 a game in a role of a male cheerleader would you do it? Sideline pass to every game and getting paid for it. I am shameless, I think I would.

mshifko
12-17-2008, 08:54 PM
Question: If the Steelers asked you if you wanted to make $500 a game in a role of a male cheerleader would you do it? Sideline pass to every game and getting paid for it. I am shameless, I think I would.
i'd do it in a heartbeat...i would think i could get so much tang for that though :lol:

agdci981
12-17-2008, 10:40 PM
i'd do it in a heartbeat...i would think i could get so much tang for that though :lol:
Yea, well you could always say...so where did you watch the game Sunday? Cause I was in the endzone for the game winning TD!

Djfan
12-17-2008, 11:43 PM
Yea, well you could always say...so where did you watch the game Sunday? Cause I was in the endzone for the game winning TD!

Endzones and tight ends should NOT be discussed in this thread!!!