PDA

View Full Version : Hairball Denies Spit Allegations

Jooser
12-16-2008, 08:42 AM
Looks like Hairball thinks his players aren't capable of such a thing. I wonder why no video of this has surfaced yet....

Report: Harbaugh says Walker wouldn't spit in face of Steelers' Berger
ESPN.com news services

Updated: December 16, 2008, 2:27 AM ET

Baltimore Ravens coach John Harbaugh said he doesn't believe Pittsburgh Steelers punter Mitch Berger when he says Ravens cornerback Frank Walker spit in Berger's face during Sunday's game, according to the Baltimore Sun.

Berger said he confronted Walker after what Berger thought was a blatant attempt to go after kicker Jeff Reed's knee on an extra-point attempt.

Berger was quoted in The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette after the game as saying, "I tried to get in the middle to separate him, but he got in my face and spit right in my mouth. He spit right in my mouth. I'm still trying to spit that ... out. I was talking to him, trying to separate everybody and he spit right in my mouth."

During his weekly news conference, Harbaugh said, "That's the first I heard that. I don't believe it for one second," according to the Sun. "Frank Walker wouldn't do it, none of our players would do it. I don't believe it for one second."

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3772394

SidSmythe
12-16-2008, 09:45 AM
Wow... Harbaugh would make a terrible parent. Always taking his child's size.

Reminds me of that Brady Bunch when Buddy was picking on Cindy
"Baby talk, Baby Talk, it's a wonder you can walk"

Well Peter took care of Buddy like we took care of the Ratbirds!! :ratsuck

Djfan
12-16-2008, 09:59 AM

Wow Syd. That's deep.

proudpittsburgher
12-16-2008, 10:02 AM
Seriously, Skippy may have a wild side off the field, but why in the hell would he have done what he did when he did it? Plus, Berger was pretty quick to corroborate his story. Fanboi aside, I have to side with skippy/berger on this one.

MeetJoeGreene
12-16-2008, 10:17 AM

Wow Syd. That's deep.

Hey, he is only a rookie ... cut him some slack. :lol:

proudpittsburgher
12-16-2008, 10:27 AM

Wow Syd. That's deep.

Hey, he's a rookie who has his eyes on one of our starter spots. It just might be yours! :lol:

SidSmythe
12-16-2008, 10:37 AM

Wow Syd. That's deep.

Hey, he's a rookie who has his eyes on one of our starter spots. It just might be yours! :lol:

Hey, when do i get my hazing???

Jooser
12-16-2008, 12:23 PM
Hairball states that noone on his team is 'capable' of doing such a thing, yet he has at least one person on the team capable of [[[gulp]]] moida!?! :shock:

DkBlue
12-16-2008, 01:56 PM
So far, Wlaker has not been heard from. No one would invent this kind of story but it seems to be falling off the radar.

flippy
12-16-2008, 02:03 PM

Wow Syd. That's deep.

I feel like James Harrison sitting on the bench waiting for Joey Porter to leave.

flippy
12-16-2008, 02:04 PM

Wow Syd. That's deep.

I feel like James Harrison sitting on the bench waiting for Joey Porter to leave.

Smythe's Lamar Woodley, so one of y'inz must be Clark Haggans.

frankthetank1
12-16-2008, 04:49 PM
none of the ravens would do such a thing? haha does harbaugh realize that he is the coach of the ravens? thats so nasty, right in berger's mouth!! man i would of puked if i was berger

RuthlessBurgher
12-16-2008, 05:25 PM

Smythe's Lamar Woodley, so one of y'inz must be Clark Haggans.

I'm Big Ben RuthlessBurgher. All you Leftwiches, Dixons, and Batches better step aside. :Steel

Jooser
12-16-2008, 09:06 PM
Yeah, like I read in an article about this yesterday, what does Berger have to gain from fabricating such a story? And why does the big man Walker pick a fight with a 35 ish year old punter? :loser What a puss.

proudpittsburgher
12-17-2008, 07:09 AM
I still believe they wouldn't make this stuff up, but I actually watched the replay on NFLN last night, and I must have missed it. Berger never really reacted like a guy who just got his mouth spat into. He just kind of stood there and watched skippy punk out Walker. and that was hardly worth a penalty.