PDA

View Full Version : The NFL Scheduler

Starlifter
12-15-2008, 09:58 PM
ahhhh, what a brilliant move to schedule the stains so many times in prime time this year. it's interesting to me. If you base it solely on record, the Steelers should always be in the top. if you base it on ratings, it's no brainer. no team draws the numbers like pittsburgh.

hey, at least they're giving us tenn/pit this weekend but yeeeesh.......cleveland?

pittpete
12-15-2008, 10:07 PM
Well they are an up and coming team in the NFL :roll: :roll: :roll:
Dam bandwagon media idiots :shock:

Starlifter
12-15-2008, 10:23 PM
lol, the sad truth is that no one sells papers or gets on espn predicting the steelers will win the AFC North. there's nothing exciting or controversial about that, it's taken for granted that we will win or be in the hunt. that's why you get these idiots jumping all over the stains in the pre-season. they have nothing to lose. if the browns miraculously win they look like geniuses. if they lose as normal, hey they're the browns. what do you expect?

SanAntonioSteelerFan
12-15-2008, 10:46 PM
ahhhh, what a brilliant move to schedule the stains so many times in prime time this year. it's interesting to me. If you base it solely on record, the Steelers should always be in the top. if you base it on ratings, it's no brainer. no team draws the numbers like pittsburgh.

hey, at least they're giving us tenn/pit this weekend but yeeeesh.......cleveland?

Is the Tits game a night game this weekend? I've read this a few places, but I just checked the nfl site and it had it at 1PM. Any firm info on this?

buckeyehoppy
12-15-2008, 11:03 PM
Pittsburgh Steelers @ Tennessee Titans

Sunday, December 21. 1:00 p.m. EST

National Broadcast: CBS

NFL Sunday Ticket: DreckTV 706

Radio: Sirius 125

Be There! :tt1 :tt1 :tt1