PDA

View Full Version : Did Bad Word Dare Fellaccio to throw the ball?

SanAntonioSteelerFan
12-15-2008, 12:52 PM
Seems like we weren't sackmeisters yesterday, and so the rook had lots more time than most QBs do when facing us, but he didn't have any targets. I'm guessing this last part (targets) because it seemed he held the ball for so long on many plays.

What do you guys think?

frankthetank1
12-15-2008, 12:56 PM
i noticed a ton of holds on harrison that were not called

Slapstick
12-15-2008, 01:00 PM
Cam Cameron is a good coordinator, but he played exactly into LeBeau's hands yesterday...

The conservative game plan to protect the QB put the Ravens in a lot of 3rd and long situations where they were forced to pass...LeBeau showed blitz, but dropped guys back into coverage, making it impossible for Flacco to complete passes...

The Patriots countered this by running in those situations on delayed handoffs and draw plays...if the Ravens had done that, the outcome of the game might have been different...

But, they didn't, so it wasn't...

RKSteel
12-15-2008, 01:13 PM
Other than cheating, pretty sure the Pats* did this to Ben in the 2004 AFCG. Didn't blitz him like the regular season game, drop guys into coverage and make a rookie QB read a defense.

Got to like your chances if you are the defense.

SanAntonioSteelerFan
12-15-2008, 01:14 PM
Cam Cameron is a good coordinator, but he played exactly into LeBeau's hands yesterday...

The conservative game plan to protect the QB put the Ravens in a lot of 3rd and long situations where they were forced to pass...LeBeau showed blitz, but dropped guys back into coverage, making it impossible for Flacco to complete passes...

The Patriots countered this by running in those situations on delayed handoffs and draw plays...if the Ravens had done that, the outcome of the game might have been different...

But, they didn't, so it wasn't...

Einstein, Yoda, all rolled up into one!

feltdizz
12-15-2008, 02:04 PM
with the long list of QB's we have embarrassed I think the Ratbirds played us as well as they could. Flacco was not going to beat us..period. We knew it and they knew it. You saw what happened with limited pass plays.. 2 INT's.

Running McCalin was the best option they had.. the problem was they had nothing else.. are D really is that good.