PDA

View Full Version : My Steeler-related Dream

MeetJoeGreene
12-15-2008, 11:11 AM
Sort of..

This is the real part:
I bought raffle tickets for 4 Tickets to a Steelers playoff game this year. I find out today if I won.

My Dream:
I found out that I did NOT win. But Ruthlessburgher was standing there when I found out and he said that he had 4 extras that I could have.

C'mon Ruthlessburgher... come through for MJG!!!!

RuthlessBurgher
12-15-2008, 11:23 AM
Sort of..

This is the real part:
I bought raffle tickets for 4 Tickets to a Steelers playoff game this year. I find out today if I won.

My Dream:
I found out that I did NOT win. But Ruthlessburgher was standing there when I found out and he said that he had 4 extras that I could have.

Warning sign #1 that you are spending too much time on a message board:

Other posters that you have never met before in real like are having dreams with you in them. :shock:

Seriously, though, I will have 2 tickets to each of the playoffs games, one for me and one for my dad. If they had not won yesterday, and we did not clinch a bye in the first round, there was a possibility that my playoff tickets for wildcard weekend would have been available since my wife and I planned a long Vegas weekend for 1/1/09-1/4/09. But now I don't have to worry about that, because we are guaranteed to have no Steeler game that weekend, then I will be in Pittsburgh for the division round (either 1/10/09 or 1/11/09) and hopefully we get one at home the following weekend as well after we beat the Titans and take over homefield throughout the AFC playoffs.

flippy
12-15-2008, 11:33 AM
I had a dream you decided it's better to give than receive so you passes those tix on to your boy, Flippy....

MeetJoeGreene
12-15-2008, 11:41 AM
Sort of..

This is the real part:

My Dream:

Other posters that you have never met before in real like are having dreams with you in them. :shock:

And you were dressed like dashboard Jesus!

Iron Shiek
12-15-2008, 11:44 AM
Sort of..

This is the real part:

My Dream:

Classic...was it real size or was it the real ruthless dressed as him...because if it was dashboard size, you are having serious issues dude.

Would that be equivalent to kazoo from the Flintstones?

flippy
12-15-2008, 11:46 AM
Sort of..

This is the real part:

My Dream:

Classic...was it real size or was it the real ruthless dressed as him...because if it was dashboard size, you are having serious issues dude.

nice, we're gonna start calling ruthless, kazoo. and his chant can be:

kazoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

RuthlessBurgher
12-15-2008, 12:06 PM
Sort of..

This is the real part:

My Dream:

nice, we're gonna start calling ruthless, kazoo. and his chant can be:

kazoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

http://www.funnfrolic.co.uk/party-store/images/pam/kazoo.gif

http://woodrow.typepad.com/the_ponderings_of_woodrow/files/gazoo.jpg

And my chant, like Tomlin's, will continue to be Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Iron Shiek
12-15-2008, 12:41 PM
Oh yeah that's right...it is Gazoo isn't it. Well at least everyone knew what I was talking about.