PDA

View Full Version : Did you guys notice this?

rpmpit
12-15-2008, 09:28 AM
During the review when it might have been 4th and inches and they showed Troy on the sideline. I flashed back to SBXL when they were reviewing Ben's running td and Troy said to Cowher to give him the ball and he'd get it in. I wonder if the CBS crew was thinking the same thing?

frankthetank1
12-15-2008, 09:32 AM
thats funny, i was on the phone with my dad at the time and he said they should give the ball to troy if they were inches short of the goal line. i wonder if they would of gone for it

SidSmythe
12-15-2008, 10:43 AM
thats funny, i was on the phone with my dad at the time and he said they should give the ball to troy if they were inches short of the goal line. i wonder if they would of gone for it

HaHa..

I said the exact same thing to my 8 yr old!!!!

Give it to TROY, he'll get it in!!

Patel12
03-17-2015, 01:08 AM
i was on the phone with my dad at the time and he said they should give the ball to troy if they were inches short of the goal line. i wonder if they would of gone for it

Discipline of Steel
03-17-2015, 01:54 AM
Patel, you are a wildman! Welcome to Planet Steelers

Shawn
03-17-2015, 07:30 AM
Was a post from 2008 just bumped?

BradshawsHairdresser
03-17-2015, 08:50 AM
And why?
Unless Patel is the ghost of Frank the Tank messin' with us....?

Shawn
03-17-2015, 11:09 AM
I'm going to guess either Patel is a spammer, or he found this post through a google search and didn't see the date. I have been guilty of that myself.

Captain Lemming
03-17-2015, 11:54 AM

Thought for sure bump master supreme Hawaiian must have that.
I think we have a new champion for resurrecting the oldest dead thread. :)

Starlifter
03-17-2015, 12:45 PM
i can't remember what i had for breakfast let alone anything from 2008.......

holy crap!

RuthlessBurgher
03-17-2015, 01:12 PM
i can't remember what i had for breakfast let alone anything from 2008.......

holy crap!

I had Pop Tarts for breakfast in 2008. Brown sugar cinnamon, baby. :)

Slapstick
03-17-2015, 01:30 PM
I had Pop Tarts for breakfast in 2008. Brown sugar cinnamon, baby. :)

It's funny you should mention that...

For years, I thought only Brown Sugar and Cinnamon existed because that's all my
Mom bought. When I discovered there were numerous other flavors, my mom and I had a problem...

RuthlessBurgher
03-17-2015, 01:43 PM
It's funny you should mention that...

For years, I thought only Brown Sugar and Cinnamon existed because that's all my
Mom bought. When I discovered there were numerous other flavors, my mom and I had a problem...

I don't eat the things anymore, but my kids still do. Occassionally, if my son is running late for the bus, he might leave a half eaten tart behind, and I'll end up finishing it. Let me tell ya...S'Mores, baby. Oh yeah.

papillon
03-17-2015, 01:51 PM
I don't eat the things anymore, but my kids still do. Occassionally, if my son is running late for the bus, he might leave a half eaten tart behind, and I'll end up finishing it. Let me tell ya...S'Mores, baby. Oh yeah.

Brown Sugar Cinnamon Pop-Tarts without the icing toasted are the best. It's hard to find the Pop-Tarts without the icing now.

Pappy

Discipline of Steel
03-17-2015, 02:26 PM
I'm going to guess either Patel is a spammer, or he found this post through a google search and didn't see the date. I have been guilty of that myself.

I would have to discount any mistaken attempts at a legitimate purpose because its not like anything of value was added. Dont see any purpose to this type of spam though either. no website for canadian meds was proffered. What makes a little more sense is some instigator did this just to sit back and see what results.....kind of like an arsonist that repeatedly returns to the scene of a fire. With that in mind, i think it becomes apparent who Patel is....a current PlanetSteeler member and master of psuedonyms.

birtikidis
03-17-2015, 02:32 PM
S'mores, those are the truth

Jigawatts
03-17-2015, 02:35 PM
Wouldn't it be weird if Patel12 was a pop tart spammer and you guys fell right into his trap? Well played Patel12, well played.:Bow:Bow:Bow

feltdizz
03-17-2015, 02:57 PM
i was on the phone with my dad at the time and he said they should give the ball to troy if they were inches short of the goal line. i wonder if they would of gone for it

how the hell did you find this post?

RuthlessBurgher
03-17-2015, 03:14 PM
Wouldn't it be weird if Patel12 was a pop tart spammer and you guys fell right into his trap? Well played Patel12, well played.:Bow:Bow:Bow

Patel12 is an acronym for "Poptarts Are Tasty; Everybody Likes One, Too."

Jigawatts
03-17-2015, 03:17 PM

:lol: This guy's a diabolical genius.

Shawn
03-17-2015, 03:30 PM
Patel may be the greatest spam artist of all times.

RuthlessBurgher
03-17-2015, 03:34 PM
Patel may be the greatest spam artist of all times.

Spam flavored Pop Tarts...Hot Pockets. :P

Jigawatts
03-17-2015, 03:38 PM
Aren't you a cigar guy Shawn? Rocky Patel aged 12 years.
Looks like there's some sort of future merger between the poptart division of Kelloggs and Rocky Patel.
This guy's spamming for investors. Diabolical!

Shawn
03-17-2015, 04:02 PM
Aren't you a cigar guy Shawn? Rocky Patel aged 12 years.
Looks like there's some sort of future merger between the poptart division of Kelloggs and Rocky Patel.
This guy's spamming for investors. Diabolical!

I used to be a major cigar smoker and collector. This guy is a legend.

D Rock
03-17-2015, 11:59 PM

I immediately read that as Colin Kaepernick in a Bad Lip Reading video.

https://cbssanfran.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/kaepernick.jpg?w=594&h=349&crop=1