PDA

View Full Version : We can do it

stlrz d
12-15-2008, 01:05 AM
Yes our offense isn't as consistent as we'd like it to be, but seeing how our D plays lights out week in and week out and how our O (especially our QB) is clutch when it's needed...we can win the AFC. No doubt in my mind. It will be a thrill ride for sure, but we can do it!

Yes Sir!

:tt2

Djfan
12-15-2008, 01:32 AM
True. I see the 6th ring coming!

buckeyehoppy
12-15-2008, 01:53 AM
I've been confident all season that the Steelers have the overall talent to win SB XLIII.

The defense must continue to do what they are doing.

ST must be aggressive, while not giving up the big play.

Overall execution must be mistake-free.

Opportunity must be sought and forced.

Finally, the offense must work past its vanilla character and must lead despite the limitations of the system. Big Ben must play as big as he ever has and must demand the same out of his offensive teammates.

If all this comes together in the next month and a half, I think the sixth ring is most assuredly attainable.

AngryAsian
12-15-2008, 02:43 AM
What needs to happen is for our franchise QB take the reigns and gather his warriors on offense and say, "Enough's enough, we are going to make this Steeler team complete on all three fronts. We're going to pass protect, we're going to run block, we're going to run crisp routes, we're not going to drop balls, we're not going to turn the ball over, we're not going to miscue prior to the snap, we're going to be a force in the red zone, we're going to ram balls down peoples throat with our ground and pound... and if we do all these things, we're going to score a ton of points and capatilize on everything that our ST and Defense gives us. A complete team, with one mission... an unpresidented 6th Lombardi trophy!"

Yes, Sir!!