PDA

View Full Version : Could Big D?

Jooser
12-14-2008, 11:56 PM
I think the chances of Dallas beating the Rats next weekend in Big D are pretty good. That being said, I have to wonder if that loss could possibly spell doom for them in their desperate scramble for a Wild Card slot? I'd have to look at the scenarios, but I believe the competition (Patriots, Dolphins, and who else?) will have easier games next weekend. Just another thought to ponder......

DukieBoy
12-14-2008, 11:59 PM
I think the Ravens will be Dullass.
The Ravens are a better team.

Jooser
12-15-2008, 12:10 AM
They won't beat the Dallas team that's working on the Giants tonight, but I guess that team will have to show next week too.

ground-n-pound
12-15-2008, 12:13 AM
dallas looks descent right now. hopefully they do this well agianst the ratbirds. we softened up for them tonight.

DukieBoy
12-15-2008, 12:16 AM
I hope Balt beats the cowgirls and finishes them off for good.

Jooser
12-15-2008, 02:41 AM
Hell no, at this point, take the Rats outa the playoffs all together, that's what I say...... :Hater

AngryAsian
12-15-2008, 02:54 AM
As much as I despise the Cowboys, we need to think of the path of least resistance.... I don't want to have to play the Rats again. I'm all for anyone wanting to knock them out of post season contention. Traveling to Bid D and trying to win will be tough for them, because Dallas has their back to the wall and need to win out to get in for sure. The Rat's last game at home against a weak Jax team, seems to be a vanilla match up for them.

SteelerOfDeVille
12-15-2008, 02:58 AM
As much as I despise the Cowboys, we need to think of the path of least resistance.... I don't want to have to play the Rats again. I'm all for anyone wanting to knock them out of post season contention. Traveling to Bid D and trying to win will be tough for them, because Dallas has their back to the wall and need to win out to get in for sure. The Rat's last game at home against a weak Jax team, seems to be a vanilla match up for them.
that's been my take... in the "beat 3 times in a season" thread, i argued that dallas could eliminate the rats. and we wouldn't have to face them a 3rd time.

AkronSteel
12-15-2008, 03:42 AM
Ravens need to win out to get in and I don't see it happening. I don't think they beat the Cowboys in the last game @ Texas Stadium. The Cowboys will come ready to play because it is also very important to their playoff chances and they will also have the extra incentive. I think the Ravens are probably going to finish out of the playoffs with a 10-6 record. Just exactly what that team and city deserve. :lol:

:ratsuck

Djfan
12-15-2008, 03:54 AM
I want to see the Ratbirds go down, and beat the Cryboys in Tampa!

MeetJoeGreene
12-15-2008, 09:02 AM
$$

I would love to see the Ratbirds taken out.

I would rather have the possiblity of facing the Cowboys in the SuperBowl than the Ratbirds in the playoffs again.

RKSteel
12-15-2008, 09:47 AM
Ravens need to win out to get in and I don't see it happening. I don't think they beat the Cowboys in the last game @ Texas Stadium. The Cowboys will come ready to play because it is also very important to their playoff chances and they will also have the extra incentive. I think the Ravens are probably going to finish out of the playoffs with a 10-6 record. Just exactly what that team and city deserve. :lol:

:ratsuck
:Agree The cowgirls have a solid D and should give flacco problems. And any sceniro involving the Ratbirds missing the playoffs is all good.

steeler_fan_in_t.o.
12-15-2008, 10:34 AM
The Ravens are the third best team in the AFC right now.

The Ravens are the team most likely to batter and bruise us even if we do face them and beat them again.

I would like to avoid seeing them again, which means that I'd like the hated Cowboys to beat the hated Ravens.

That game will sertainly be a meeting between two different momentums - the Cowboys coming off a huge victory over their division rival while the Ravens coming off a big emotional loss.

Oviedo
12-15-2008, 10:41 AM
The Ravens are the third best team in the AFC right now.

The Ravens are the team most likely to batter and bruise us even if we do face them and beat them again.

I would like to avoid seeing them again, which means that I'd like the hated Cowboys to beat the hated Ravens.

That game will sertainly be a meeting between two different momentums - the Cowboys coming off a huge victory over their division rival while the Ravens coming off a big emotional loss.

I would say they are the second best team after the Steelers. I think we will see that the Titans are not all they are being made to be. Sooner or later Collins is going to falter.

If Dallas' defense plays like they have the last two weeks, no way does Dallas lose. We saw yesterday that Flacco is not yet a difference maker and can't get it done when he has to like Big Ben did.