PDA

View Full Version : DICK LEBEAU

ground-n-pound
12-14-2008, 11:36 PM
This guy is a defensive genius. He will definitly be in the hall of fame someday. He has created the most dominating defense i have seen in a long time, if ever. Whenever he leaves the steelers, it will be a sad day. How he has never been a head coach is beyond me.

Iron Shiek
12-14-2008, 11:38 PM
This guy is a defensive genius. He will definitly be in the hall of fame someday. He has created the most dominating defense i have seen in a long time, if ever. Whenever he leaves the steelers, it will be a sad day. How he has never been a head coach is beyond me.

He was head coach of the bungles for a few years. Guy is just not head coach material and is suited perfectly as the Defensive Genius of a team...glad its ours.

SidSmythe
12-14-2008, 11:38 PM
I just hope he's has someone waiting in the wings who he's learned from

This guy is amazing at making adjustments

ground-n-pound
12-14-2008, 11:41 PM
I stand corrected. Well at least he has a home with us.

stlrz d
12-14-2008, 11:47 PM
I don't believe assistant coaches can make the HOF. :(

Iron Shiek
12-14-2008, 11:49 PM
He will definitely make it as a contributor though. I've heard that talked about the last few weeks, and being such a big mastermind on defense, they have ways to get him in. People still rail against the HOF for not getting him in there as a player. He has the credentials...but everytime they talk about him and HOF, they say he will get in as a contributor, but he has to retire first...hopefully he has to wait a few more years!

DukieBoy
12-15-2008, 12:03 AM
Lebeau could be in on the basis of his playing career alone.
He will leave a 50+ year legacy of (mostly, except for the Bungles) excellence in the NFL. Who elso can claim that?

ground-n-pound
12-15-2008, 12:09 AM
he also has over 60 interceptions in his career.