PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to Mike Tomlin

stlrz d
12-14-2008, 10:41 PM
First Steelers coach in the history of the Steelers to win the division in the first two seasons of his HC career!

Yes Sir!!!

:tt2

costanza2k1
12-14-2008, 11:07 PM
Fire him! He can never win the big game! Janitor!

Joking of course. How he's managed to do this with a crappy O coordinator is beyond me.

NorthCoast
12-14-2008, 11:09 PM
A big achievement for a guy under a lot of pressure in succeeding a coach who regularly got them to the post-season.

Tomlin is as steady as a rock in winning and losing. He has shown he is not afraid to make changes when needed but also avoids knee-jerk decisions. Loved his answer in the post-game interview about whether he would have gone for the touchdown if they had not scored with the pass......it will go down as one of the great mysteries in Steeler lore.

Steel Life
12-14-2008, 11:12 PM
Can't wait to see what he does when he grows a bit more as a HC & molds the team the way Cowher was allowed to.

BigBen2112
12-14-2008, 11:14 PM
Can't wait to see what he does when he fires his OC...and the FO drafts/signs players that can fit in with what the coaching staff wants to do.

kennyes
12-14-2008, 11:16 PM
[quote="costanza2k1"]Fire him! He can never win the big game! Janitor!

Joking of course. How he's managed to do this with a crappy O coordinator is beyond me.[/]

That's the only reason I wish the Trib still existed. As stated earlier just to watch the douchebaggery of cowhersucksdick, HHH, rickett, Zayets, Kaeodouchtate, T-bradshaw and every other loser who accused everyone else of being lemmings, clones, etc if you don't think this team will be 4-12, 6-10,8-8 or whatever. To you sirs I offer my middle finger! :moon

SidSmythe
12-14-2008, 11:16 PM
He's terrible!! :Boobs :Boobs :Boobs :Boobs

BigBen2112
12-14-2008, 11:17 PM
I think Tomlin's biggest achievement is his work with the DBs.

stlrz d
12-14-2008, 11:19 PM
That's the only reason I wish the Trib still existed. As stated earlier just to watch the douchebaggery of cowhersucksdick, HHH, rickett, Zayets, Kaeodouchtate, T-bradshaw and every other loser who accused everyone else of being lemmings, clones, etc if you don't think this team will be 4-12, 6-10,8-8 or whatever. To you sirs I offer my middle finger! :moon

Is that where you're putting it? :shock:

SteelerNation1
12-15-2008, 12:26 AM
I think Tomlin's biggest achievement is his work with the DBs.
Ike for pro bowl...polamalu already there...clark next? willie gay next year?

AngryAsian
12-15-2008, 12:36 AM

Well, you know Kenny and his disgusting habits... at least he's a Steeler fan.

BradshawsHairdresser
12-15-2008, 12:50 AM
Imagine what Tomlin's team could do if we got some good O-linemen, an O-line coach, an Offensive Coordinator, a decent return man and a special teams coach?

AngryAsian
12-15-2008, 12:51 AM
Imagine what Tomlin's team could do if we got some good O-linemen, an O-line coach, an Offensive Coordinator, a decent return man and a special teams coach?

DYNASTY

BigBen2112
12-15-2008, 12:52 AM

DYNASTY

At minimum SB contenders every year.

AngryAsian
12-15-2008, 12:54 AM

DYNASTY

At minimum SB contenders every year.

Concur

kennyes
12-15-2008, 01:00 AM

:lol: :lol: :lol:

kennyes
12-15-2008, 01:01 AM

Well, you know Kenny and his disgusting habits... at least he's a Steeler fan.

:Beer

flippy
12-15-2008, 08:30 AM
If the Steelers get the #1 seed in the AFC with the toughest schedule, Mike Tomlin's gonna be coach of the year....

MeetJoeGreene
12-15-2008, 09:12 AM
If the Steelers get the #1 seed in the AFC with the toughest schedule, Mike Tomlin's gonna be coach of the year....

Correction: Tomlin SHOULD be coach of the year in that case. But they will give it to the Atlanta or Miami coach.

papillon
12-15-2008, 09:13 AM
Fire him! He can never win the big game! Janitor!

Joking of course. How he's managed to do this with a crappy O coordinator is beyond me.

He can fix that problem, but, I doubt that he does, since the Steelers are 11-3 and trending upward at the right time.

Pappy