PDA

View Full Version : Today was HUGE!!!!!

Chachi
12-14-2008, 09:08 PM
I expected our D to hold the Ratbirds to under 250. That was no big deal.

It's really Big that our team never gives up. 4th quarter comebacks are starting to look easy for this team......which is good.

It SUCKS HARD! that this game came to that. Can't believe how disappointed I am in the offense....

But, especially with the Titans losing......this was HUGE!!

Great win against the #2 DEFENSE in the league.

Haven't won in Craptimore in 5 years?????!!!!!!

HUGE!

:Boobs :Boobs :Boobs :Boobs :Boobs :Boobs :Boobs :Boobs

pfelix73
12-14-2008, 09:10 PM
concur.

SidSmythe
12-14-2008, 09:14 PM
I'm still beside myself actually.

This was one of those games where you say. "Just win! I don't care how, just win"

kennyes
12-14-2008, 09:14 PM
Despite the spotty offense this team has only proven it can hang with best and win. Actually the only thing I miss about the Tribe is to watch those pu$$ies squirm that want to call everyone out for not believing in anything more than a 6-10 season under Tomlin.

MeetJoeGreene
12-14-2008, 09:43 PM
The funny thing about the offense was that Ben WAS on early. The receivers really dropped some key passes. Otherwise we COULD have put it away earlier.

This was a HUGE win and Haynesworthless could be out next week - giving us a better chance at that win.

buckeyehoppy
12-14-2008, 09:54 PM
It's A Great Day To Be A Pittsburgh Steeler!!!

It's A Great Day To Be A Pittsburgh Steelers Fan!!!

We've only just begun. The heat is still on to win those last two games and claim HFA through the AFC playoffs.

But, the Steelers are currently 11-3 with two games left. If anyone would have told me that the Steelers were going to be 11 and anything at any point this year, I would have kissed 'em on the damned mouth considering the schedule we had to start the season.

The Steelers are 11 and 3, and counting. I'm not kissing anyone on any mouth unless you are female. But I am still numb with joy at winning 11 games in the regular season with the schedule we had.