PDA

View Full Version : Refs again

Djfan
12-14-2008, 08:03 PM
Sorry, but the refs this year suck. I know there is holding a lot, but blatant ones need to be called.

Harrison is just not on the ref's radar this year.

It sucks. Bad.

SanAntonioSteelerFan
12-14-2008, 08:37 PM
At least they called the Tones TD!

kennyes
12-14-2008, 09:07 PM
Was gonna post the same, but at least we got away with a few too. Still no blatant holding calls again on Harrison. Several calls that could of, should of been called as well a couple pass interference calls went unnoticed. I'd rather a have fewer calls made as compared to ticky tac BS. That San Diego game should result in jail sentences for that corrupt officiating doucebaggery!

Lame crew today but we win and that's all that matters...

AngryAsian
12-14-2008, 09:11 PM
I agree, but I'll give them a pass, because they made the right call in the end and secured our footing as AFCN Champs.

NorthCoast
12-14-2008, 10:42 PM
Yea, let me count the ways in no particular order:

AGAINST
1) the no-call on Harrison being held
2) Ike being blocked down field by a WR before the ball is thrown to the other receiver (Heap?).
3) the non-PI against Washington on a sprint down the sideline (truth is, Washington still probably should have caught the ball).
4) the phantom hold by Stapleton on Willie's burst.

FOR
1) several missed delay of games on Ben

This one was a lowlight game for the refs.

Mel Blount's G
12-14-2008, 10:45 PM
I agree and I'll add that, like most businesses, the incompetency starts from the top down :arrow: bad-word-for-brains Goodell

Leper Friend
12-14-2008, 10:51 PM
I still think the spot on Russel's 3rd and short was awful. No way that was a first down.

stlrz d
12-14-2008, 10:55 PM
I think it was bad officiating all the way around.