PDA

View Full Version : NKySteeler

steeld95
12-14-2008, 12:44 AM
Glad to see you are back. What do you think of the game against Oklahoma. Should be a real good game. Oklahoma's offense is nasty..but also, they put up those numbers against Big 12 defenses, which is not even close to SEC defenses. I'm a SEC homer, so I have to root for the Gators.

Iron Shiek
12-14-2008, 01:15 PM
Glad to see you are back. What do you think of the game against Oklahoma. Should be a real good game. Oklahoma's offense is nasty..but also, they put up those numbers against Big 12 defenses, which is not even close to SEC defenses. I'm a SEC homer, so I have to root for the Gators.

I'm with you. OK is in for a rude awakening. Florida is super talented and probably one of the better teams I've seen in a while in college I think...

NKySteeler
12-17-2008, 05:17 PM
Thanx....

Yes, I also am pulling for the Gators... I think it's gonna be a great game, and unfortunately with the loss of thier leading rusher, I'm afraid that the Sooner Boomers will now have a reason to use as an excuse for performing poorly in yet ANOTHER big bowl...

Personally, my favorite game is the Rose bowl (big suprise Ha Ha!)... But there are quite a few really good matchups IMO this season.

steeld95
12-18-2008, 01:19 AM
I am really interested to see the Oklahoma O vs. Florida D matchup. Even though they are without their rb, they have some talent around them. But Florida's D isn't anything close to a Big 12 D. So I think that matchup will decide the game.

I kind of feel bad for Penn St. in the rose bowl. I think they got a tough matchup. I don't think it will be close.