PDA

View Full Version : Cool T-shirt

SteelerOfDeVille
12-13-2008, 02:15 AM
Anybody make T-shirts??

Two local private high schools are always in the state championship against one another... so much so that in the last couple of years i believe they changed the brackets so they can't face in teh championship... one of those two teams was Brian Brohm's old school....

ANYWAY long story to describe the t-shirt, but,... Brohm's school has (Trinity HS) is going for the 3-peat tomorrow. They eliminated St X last weekend... this week, Trinity kids are proudly sporting new t-shirts.

on the front it says
ST X FOOTBALL

on the back it says
PROPERTY OF TRINITY HIGH SCHOOL

(i.e., we OWN them).

We need one of those for some of our division opponents...

birtikidis
12-13-2008, 10:21 AM
are you from florida? are you talking about trinity from Ocala?

birtikidis
12-13-2008, 10:33 AM
you're from louisville or something aren't you? hmmm... more than one trinity i guess...

stlrz d
12-13-2008, 10:46 AM
you're from louisville or something aren't you? hmmm... more than one trinity i guess...

It's not quite infinity, but I'd guess there are a lot of trinities! :D

birtikidis
12-13-2008, 11:04 AM
hey give me a break i just woke up!
the reason i thought he was talking about ocala is because trinity (from ocala) plays at 1 for the state championship today.
I thought the other team he was talking about was Nease (tebows HS) but they're mnot in the same bracket.

stlrz d
12-13-2008, 11:07 AM
hey give me a break i just woke up!
the reason i thought he was talking about ocala is because trinity (from ocala) plays at 1 for the state championship today.
I thought the other team he was talking about was Nease (tebows HS) but they're mnot in the same bracket.

I was just havin' a little fun! :D

birtikidis
12-13-2008, 11:10 AM
have at you!
:Boobs
TAKE THAT!
:Boobs
AND THAT
:Cheers

RuthlessBurgher
12-13-2008, 11:13 AM

It's not quite infinity, but I'd guess there are a lot of trinities! :D

I would guess that there are at least 3 trinities. :lol:

NKySteeler
12-13-2008, 07:29 PM
Watch out for Simon Kenton..... From up here in my neck of the woods.... :wink:

NKySteeler
12-13-2008, 09:50 PM
I would guess that there are at least 3 trinities.

According to Emerill Legasse the "Holy Trinity" is all that matters... At least in cooking... :wink:

... FWIW, growing up in Waynesburg PA, we also played "Trinity High School" which was located in Washington PA, so yes, there are many many "Trinities".....

Again SoD, watch-out for Simon Kenton..... They are tough!....

NKySteeler
12-14-2008, 11:21 AM
48-0 .......... :oops: ....Guess they're not THAT tough...

RussBII
12-14-2008, 12:38 PM
FWIW, growing up in Waynesburg PA, we also played "Trinity High School" which was located in Washington PA, so yes, there are many many "Trinities"...

Hah! I went to that High School. I was, in fact, a Hiller... whatever the hell that was.