PDA

View Full Version : Look for inspired play out of FWP...

mshifko
12-12-2008, 08:28 PM
with the comments he made this past week, for some reason i can see FWP having a big game on sunday...i think he'll back up his talk and show he deserves more totes...when he usually speaks up, he gets stuff done...i remember in the 2006 season before we played the saints he called out our offense, then went out and had a 200+ yard game....

all the odds are against him, the ravens d is tough, but i can see FWP playing B.I.G. on sunday...

SidSmythe
12-12-2008, 09:53 PM
Sounds like WILLIE wants the FB back in the offense.

Ozey74
12-12-2008, 10:05 PM
We could certainly used some inspired play out of a RB!!

:tt2

steelblood
12-12-2008, 11:03 PM
i'll guess 12 carries for 23 yards.

RuthlessBurgher
12-13-2008, 01:28 AM
We could certainly used some inspired play out of a RB!!

:tt2

We'll have to wait and see how the running backs do against the Ravens, but you can guarantee that this RB will be inspired on Sunday!!! :wink:

frankthetank1
12-13-2008, 09:36 AM
i wish willie keep all of those comments to himself. i cant argue with his opinion because i agree with what he said, but those are things best said behind closed doors not to the media. he better have a big game on sunday.

BigLebowski
12-13-2008, 02:01 PM
I hope to see it, but against the Ravens in Baltimore is going to make it tough.

@Balt 28-81 2.9 ypc
vs Balt 50-134 2.7 ypc

Wow he has actually done a little better @ Baltimore than at home.

...Inspired or not, he can't do it all by himself and he will need some help... I just hope his inspired play does not lead to him trying to do too much which could lead to fumbles.

costanza2k1
12-13-2008, 02:31 PM
I think more than anything else they may want to see a certain number of carries rather than leave the run. Now I've been on the fence about Willie's comments that he's made but I do agree with him that they seem to abandon the run too fast. What's the harm in running again on 2nd down when you get 3-5 yard gain? Give it another shot, worse thing that can happen is a 2 yard loss by Willie and now it's 3rd and 7. If you step back to pass it Ben can get sacked and it maybe a 3rd and 12 or worse. Just give it a shot here and there...you just never know.