PDA

View Full Version : Something I don't know?

California-Steel
12-12-2008, 05:19 PM
After reading the post at the link below, you'd think that a predetermined late hit was coming.

http://www.ravens24x7.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31536

Hhhmmmmm.....

mshifko
12-12-2008, 06:11 PM
it's so funny how much teams fans' hate hines...the only way to shut them up is put on a show on the field and i think hines is due for that...he was too quiet last week

will they try to cheap shot hines on sunday? i'd say probably so...

California-Steel
12-12-2008, 06:31 PM
The originator of the post makes it seem like he has been to the future and he already knows Hines will be taken off on a cart. Very arrogant to me.

stlrz d
12-12-2008, 08:15 PM
There's one like that here too.

http://www.baltimoresun2.com/talk/showt ... p?t=176126 (http://www.baltimoresun2.com/talk/showthread.php?t=176126)

I'm sure some of them are the same people.

NorCal-Steeler
12-12-2008, 08:34 PM
i love these two posts !!

tanman1125
Newbie Join Date: Jan 2007

Re: Hines Ward

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's funny I was thinking of this same scenario. I think it would all depend on if he got up and walked off the field with that grin on his face, you would hear boo's than!!! Nobody wants to see another man taken off the field like Landry was earlier this year, I don't care how much you hate him. Plus if he wanted to come to bmore next year and play...I would love it!

Galen Sevinne
Pals around with mutants Join Date: Dec 2006

Re: Hines Ward

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tspot-D-Ravenator
I'd rather see us put a beat down on the Steelers by a score of 35-0 ...If someone de-cleets him legally, I have no problem with it ...However, for the Ravens to expend so much energy on this issue makes no sense....If someone knocks out Hiney Wadds(in my best Bostonian impersonation) early on, it may really piss off the Steelers making them vindictive and even more determined to kick our

Again the point of this post was over my concern that IF hines ward does get hurt either by intent or by just the flow of the game, how does the crowd react? If we cheer it...which I have a feeling we would, then that tape rolls on ESPN and everywhere else making Baltimore look like the murder capital of the world or something. Wait a minute...should probably use a different analogy there. Makes us look really bad.

BDESteel
12-13-2008, 12:06 AM
If Hines got JACKED UP during a play I'm sure he'd except it. Jealousy is a itch, most B-more fans (and most others around the league) are simply wishing they had a Whines Hard (Lol) on their team.

frankthetank1
12-13-2008, 11:57 AM
If Hines got JACKED UP during a play I'm sure he'd except it. Jealousy is a itch, most B-more fans (and most others around the league) are simply wishing they had a Whines Hard (Lol) on their team.

of course he would, he always accepts it. hines is a football player, he knows he is going to get jacked up at some point. i know of a lot of other teams fans that respect the hell out of hines. how can anyone not respect a player like him? its all jealousy