PDA

View Full Version : I need to stop playing madden

frunko1
12-12-2008, 05:08 PM
I am the most unlucky person at madden. Today was up 21 points by the second half. Then parker fumbles once, ben fumbles twice, and holmes tips a ball into a db.

Game before that, up 8 pts in the fourth. Parker fumbles on the opposing teams 5yd line, and the kid runs it back for a td. Then russell fumbles the kick off and I lose.

This is almost every game for me, and to make it worse, I do not hold the run button, or do any fancy moves, the only button I hold is the protect ball button.

Just pisses me off.

Btw I play the ps3 version, if anybody wants an easy win.

frunko1
12-13-2008, 01:40 PM
it conitnues, game freezes as I am up 44-14 beating the ratbirds. Let the game go for 15 minutes. I ended up turning it off. I end up with a loss a loss and an addition to my quit %. there was only 2 seconds left too.

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b393/frunko1/img083-1.jpg

for proof.

costanza2k1
12-13-2008, 01:44 PM
Wow that sucks man, especially the freezing part. I used to have Madden luck like that last year. Just keep playing it gets better. Go to a more conservative game plan when you're up. Substitute in Carey Davis if need be for better hands. Just my thoughts.

Why doesn't anyone have a 360 I would sure love to whoop up on you guys.

frunko1
12-13-2008, 02:05 PM
I have a 360 too, but they kept breaking so I bought a ps3 to play multi platform and online games.

I prefer the free online