PDA

View Full Version : Chat Here This Sunday?

Jooser
12-11-2008, 02:06 PM
I thought I read last week that a chat room was opening on this board this weekend for the Rats game. Any news on that? ...and who'll be here if it's up? I'll try to keep my F-bombs to a minimum, I swear. :P

RuthlessBurgher
12-11-2008, 02:10 PM
We will all be meeting up at this site:

http://www.chatzy.com/307282005828

There is a thread about it stickied above.

Jooser
12-11-2008, 02:35 PM
Oh, there it is. Whoops, my bad. Thanks Ruthless. :oops:

papillon
12-11-2008, 02:53 PM
How can you watch the game, type and respond? You're not focused enough on the task at hand. :twisted: Come on people lets get focused here. :tt2

Yes sir!

Pappy

stlrz d
12-11-2008, 03:15 PM
How can you watch the game, type and respond? You're not focused enough on the task at hand. :twisted: Come on people lets get focused here. :tt2

Yes sir!

Pappy

Because we're up to snuff!

Yes Sir!

Jooser
12-11-2008, 03:17 PM
It's called multi-tasking. Like when George tried to have sex and eat at the same time. LOL

RuthlessBurgher
12-11-2008, 03:25 PM
It's called multi-tasking. Like when George tried to have sex and eat at the same time. LOL

Don't forget about watching TV too!!!

Now if you could watch the game, participate in the chat forum, eat, and have se....wait a minute...let's not go there. :oops:

AkronSteel
12-11-2008, 11:36 PM

Yes sir!

Pappy

I'm with you on this one Pap! I can't chat during a game. I'm afraid I will get to mad and break my laptop. Heck I rarely even post on Sundays after the game cuz I'm to pumped to say anything worth reading.....just being honest with myself!

stlrz d
12-11-2008, 11:42 PM

Don't forget about watching TV too!!!

Now if you could watch the game, participate in the chat forum, eat, and have se....wait a minute...let's not go there. :oops:

Then go to work and look agitated so everyone will think you're busy and leave you alone, take a nap under your desk and follow it up by banging the cleaning lady on the desk in your office. :lol:

papillon
12-12-2008, 12:05 AM

Yes sir!

Pappy

Yes Sir!

:moon :moon :moon :tt2

Yes Sir!

Pappy

Jooser
12-12-2008, 12:44 AM
LMMFAO :lol:

stlrz d
12-12-2008, 08:29 AM

Yes sir!

Pappy

Yes Sir!

:moon :moon :moon :tt2

Yes Sir!

Pappy

It is what it is!

Yes Sir!