PDA

View Full Version : Who are they trying to fool?

California-Steel
12-10-2008, 06:50 PM
Just thought about this. Not sure if Sean McHugh has always had the number 49 or not, but if not do you think they gave him that number to fool some of us into thinking that he is a fullback when lined up in the backfield?

I have heard some at my local sports bar say its about time we put a FB in when he is back there. He is no Fullback and just wearing a fullback number does not make it so.

Sean McHugh is a Tight End and not a good blocking one at that. DON'T BE FOOLED PEOPLE!!!

phillyesq
12-10-2008, 07:16 PM
Just thought about this. Not sure if Sean McHugh has always had the number 49 or not, but if not do you think they gave him that number to fool some of us into thinking that he is a fullback when lined up in the backfield?

I have heard some at my local sports bar say its about time we put a FB in when he is back there. He is no Fullback and just wearing a fullback number does not make it so.

Sean McHugh is a Tight End and not a good blocking one at that. DON'T BE FOOLED PEOPLE!!!

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Um, yeah, I can't imagine that the Steelers FO is so worried about appeasing the fan base that they gave McHugh a number in the 40s to fool everybody.

And, as a fullback, he's actually blocked pretty well.

JAR
12-10-2008, 07:53 PM
They had me fooled, I thought it was Dwayne Woodruff lining up at FB. :)

California-Steel
12-10-2008, 07:54 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Um, yeah, I can't imagine that the Steelers FO is so worried about appeasing the fan base that they gave McHugh a number in the 40s to fool everybody.

And, as a fullback, he's actually blocked pretty well.Yeah he was so good that Detroit let him go. He is not a full back and has not come close to what Krieder use to do.

Oh and yeah I looked him up and he was 49 for the Lions also.

stlrz d
12-10-2008, 09:03 PM
They fooled me Jerry!

or is it

They fooled me Jerry!

:lol:

Iron Shiek
12-10-2008, 10:17 PM
Ha, I found the transcript...awesome...

Jerry, Tom, and Michael are at the counter, rehearsing. George is standing and watching them next to another guy. Rita, Jay, Stu and Russell are sitting in the crowd's bleachers)

TOM: What do you mean made up?

JERRY: It's made up. Haagen-Dazs is made up. It's not Danish.

TOM: You're crazy.

JERRY: No I'm not. (to Michael) George. Is Haagen-Dazs Danish?

MICHAEL: What do you mean Danish?

GEORGE: (to the guy next to him) This guy stinks. (speaking of Michael)

JERRY: Danish. Is it from Denmark?

MICHAEL: No, they make it in New Jersey. It's just a Danishy name.

TOM: I can't believe that. They fooled *me* Jerry.

RITA: (to Jay) Boy, talk about a show about nothing. (Jay, the integral producer, smiles stupidly)

GEORGE: Uh, excuse me. (stopping them from rehearsing) Excuse me. (he walks to the guy's in charge of yelling: "take #!") This--This is not right. May I? (the guy looks at George with a bothered face. George then walks up to Tom and takes him away from Jerry and Michael to talk to him in private)(to Tom) You see, you're going: "They fooled *me* Jerry!" (George shakes his head with disapproval) You wanna hit 'fooled' more: "They *fooled* me Jerry!". You see the difference?

TOM: I'm not gonna say it like that.

GEORGE: Just a suggestion. (chuckles and walks back to the yelling guy)

stlrz d
12-10-2008, 10:20 PM
Ha, I found the transcript...awesome...

Jerry, Tom, and Michael are at the counter, rehearsing. George is standing and watching them next to another guy. Rita, Jay, Stu and Russell are sitting in the crowd's bleachers)

TOM: What do you mean made up?

JERRY: It's made up. Haagen-Dazs is made up. It's not Danish.

TOM: You're crazy.

JERRY: No I'm not. (to Michael) George. Is Haagen-Dazs Danish?

MICHAEL: What do you mean Danish?

GEORGE: (to the guy next to him) This guy stinks. (speaking of Michael)

JERRY: Danish. Is it from Denmark?

MICHAEL: No, they make it in New Jersey. It's just a Danishy name.

TOM: I can't believe that. They fooled *me* Jerry.

RITA: (to Jay) Boy, talk about a show about nothing. (Jay, the integral producer, smiles stupidly)

GEORGE: Uh, excuse me. (stopping them from rehearsing) Excuse me. (he walks to the guy's in charge of yelling: "take #!") This--This is not right. May I? (the guy looks at George with a bothered face. George then walks up to Tom and takes him away from Jerry and Michael to talk to him in private)(to Tom) You see, you're going: "They fooled *me* Jerry!" (George shakes his head with disapproval) You wanna hit 'fooled' more: "They *fooled* me Jerry!". You see the difference?

TOM: I'm not gonna say it like that.

GEORGE: Just a suggestion. (chuckles and walks back to the yelling guy)

Cracks me up the way the guy so calmly says, "I'm not gonna say it like that". :lol:

Djfan
12-11-2008, 03:01 AM
I just like him because my name is Hugh! Gotta get that jersey.