PDA

View Full Version : Najeh Davenport: Signs With Colts

tomiesteel08
12-10-2008, 04:44 PM
Davenport signed a contract with the Colts, the Indianapolis Star reports.

costanza2k1
12-10-2008, 04:45 PM
Well that sucks, how are we supposed to pick him up and then cut him one more time?

tomiesteel08
12-10-2008, 04:47 PM

This is a ploy to get information on us since they know they might have to face us again in the playoffs.
it would suck if we got knocked out of the playoffs cause Davenport goes off on us for 3 td and 120 yrds
and one kick off return

Steeler Shades
12-10-2008, 04:53 PM
Good for Dookie. He gave his best here and kept his mouth shut. I'm glad he is picking up another paycheck before retiring. 8)

RuthlessBurgher
12-10-2008, 04:53 PM
Since Dallas Clark is already #44, I wonder what number they will give him?

"Please be Number Two, please be Number Two, please be Number Two" :lol:

(and yes, I realize that RB's must have numbers between 20-49...just making one last poop joke)

Are there any injuries to Addai or Rhodes that would have prompted this (bowel) movement? (Okay...I lied...that was the last now...now I'm done)

tomiesteel08
12-10-2008, 05:24 PM

(and yes, I realize that RB's must have numbers between 20-49...just making one last poop joke)

Are there any injuries to Addai or Rhodes that would have prompted this (bowel) movement? (Okay...I lied...that was the last now...now I'm done)

What do you get when you combined davenport and the colts ?

answer: Horse S#it

SanAntonioSteelerFan
12-10-2008, 08:18 PM

This is a ploy to get information on us since they know they might have to face us again in the playoffs.
it would suck if we got knocked out of the playoffs cause Davenport goes off on us for 3 td and 120 yrds
and one kick off return

Yes, here is what he will tell them: "Don't worry about scheming the Steelers run game, just plug up the middle and they will get no yards all day long."

The Colts don't need to hire Dumpie to knowthat information, do they :D

Iron Shiek
12-10-2008, 10:42 PM

In case your question about Addai was not a joke, yes he's hurt. Missed practice and is doubtful. Better jump on Rhodes if you can. I did.

But who do I start this week Ruthless? Michael Turner, Addai or Rhodes, or Derrick Ward?

Mel Blount's G
12-10-2008, 11:06 PM
Colt's new short yardage beast :roll:

Snatch98
12-11-2008, 02:16 AM
Signed with the Colts to "shore up their injury riddled backfield"

I wonder if they signed him for some insider info heading in to the playoffs?

stlrz d
12-11-2008, 08:33 AM
I'm sensing another merge. :P

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3604 (http://planetsteelers.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3604)

RuthlessBurgher
12-11-2008, 10:31 AM

In case your question about Addai was not a joke, yes he's hurt. Missed practice and is doubtful. Better jump on Rhodes if you can. I did.

But who do I start this week Ruthless? Michael Turner, Addai or Rhodes, or Derrick Ward?

It is hard to ignore the fact that the Colts are playing the team with the worst rush defense in the league (Detroit), so Rhodes would be mighty tempting if Addai is ruled out. Turner is facing the Tampa defense, which is typically quite strong. However, they just allowed 300 rushing yards in their last game. Williams and Stewart both had 2 TD's, over 100 yards, and over 7 yards per carry in that game. It's the first time that has happened in NFL history, and it came against those Bucs just last week. For that reason, I would not bench my stud Turner. It's the playoffs, and you dance with who brung ya. You will kick yourself if you sit a guy who was a consistent fantasy contributor for you all season long in order to start a backup RB (even if he is facing a sweet matchup). I wouldn't even consider Ward, because the Cowboys have a strong D, and he will be splitting carries with Bradshaw even if Jacobs can't go.

However, I think I am going to start Rhodes over Marshawn Lynch, who performed poorly against Miami last week and is now facing a tough Jet run D, so I may be going against all of the advice I just gave you. What a hypocrite I am. :lol:

costanza2k1
12-11-2008, 01:15 PM
I'm sensing another merge. :P

http://planetsteelers.com/phpBB3/viewto ... f=2&t=3604 (http://planetsteelers.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3604)

Thank you, come again. :P