PDA

View Full Version : Most experts are picking the Steelers to beat the Ratbirds

tomiesteel08
12-10-2008, 01:33 PM
http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/features/ ... pert/picks (http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/features/writers/expert/picks) :ratsuck :Boobs

Mel Blount's G
12-10-2008, 01:34 PM
Your opinion is as legit as these "Experts" tommie

costanza2k1
12-10-2008, 01:34 PM
Well that would just rock if the experts were ever right. We haven't won there in 5-6 years. I would love a victory but would love us coming out of that game with zero injuries. We bang each other up quite a bit and that's a big fear of mine heading into the playoffs.

JAR
12-10-2008, 02:02 PM
Well that would just rock if the experts were ever right. We haven't won there in 5-6 years. I would love a victory but would love us coming out of that game with zero injuries. We bang each other up quite a bit and that's a big fear of mine heading into the playoffs.

They got the JAX and NE monkeys off their backs this year, it's time for the they can't win in B-More monkey to die too.

RuthlessBurgher
12-10-2008, 02:15 PM

They got the JAX and NE monkeys off their backs this year, it's time for the they can't win in B-More monkey to die too.

I wouldn't call winning in Baltimore a monkey on this team's back. The Tomlin Steelers only lost there once, and it was the season finale in which we were resting starters for the playoffs, starting the likes of Charlie Batch and Najeh Davenport.

Mel Blount's G
12-10-2008, 03:06 PM

I wouldn't call winning in Baltimore a monkey on this team's back. The Tomlin Steelers only lost there once, and it was the season finale in which we were resting starters for the playoffs, starting the likes of Charlie Batch and Najeh Davenport.
True. The monkey might be more sweeping the felons in the reg season. Memory tells me we usually split with them..?

RuthlessBurgher
12-10-2008, 03:50 PM

True. The monkey might be more sweeping the felons in the reg season. Memory tells me we usually split with them..?

http://blanketcoverage.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/sweep-the-leg-johnny.jpg

papillon
12-10-2008, 04:03 PM

http://blanketcoverage.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/sweep-the-leg-johnny.jpg

I didn't think the filter at your place of employment allowed yoy to search for pussy? :moon :P

Yes sir!

Pappy

GreggyDigital
12-10-2008, 04:05 PM
A lot of people have been saying that one of the reasons we won't win because we simple don't win down there.

Remember this: We've won in NE and Jax already this year. Two places we've struggled mightly in the past.

Steeler Shades
12-10-2008, 05:02 PM
Remember this: We've won in NE and Jax already this year. Two places we've struggled mightly in the past.
Two teams that are substantially worse this year than they have been in the past. The Ravens are better than they have been recently. The Steelers will win (hopefully) but the Ravens team we are playing Sunday poses a much bigger challenge than NE & Jax. 8)

RuthlessBurgher
12-10-2008, 05:07 PM
I didn't think the filter at your place of employment allowed yoy to search for pussy? :moon :P

Yes sir!

Pappy

Lots of pussy!!!

http://www.whiskersandpurrs.com/images/caturday_2.jpg

http://www.musicbanter.com/attachments/lounge/2550d1190624227-cat-thread-aka-caturday-cats-042.jpg

GreggyDigital
12-10-2008, 05:13 PM
Two teams that are substantially worse this year than they have been in the past. The Ravens are better than they have been recently. The Steelers will win (hopefully) but the Ravens team we are playing Sunday poses a much bigger challenge than NE & Jax. 8)

Technically, we've already beat the Ravens once. I was speaking more about the mental game.

Discipline of Steel
12-10-2008, 08:01 PM
Your opinion is as legit as these "Experts" tommie

We know his reputation, but why not give him a chance here if he is talking legitimate football and not bashing our team?

This is the game that scares me the most, out of the three remaining, and possibly this season. We have already suffered injury to them because of the high emotion, plus, they are on a roll. But they have Flacco and we have Big Ben.

I agree with the experts...(homer) Advantage Steelers