PDA

View Full Version : Heroes 12/8

MeetJoeGreene
12-09-2008, 09:04 AM
I thought there was another Heroes thread, but couldn't find it.

Anyway.. I thought last night's episode was amazing. Lots of twists that I couldn't see coming. At this point it is still kind of interesting to not totally know who is good/bad .....

Iron Shiek
12-10-2008, 12:52 PM
MJG...no kidding man. That was a fantastic episode. Hiro is kind of in a tricky predicament. I can see Peter getting his powers back next episode via the serum or whatever Suresh was concocting. I wonder what that soldier's powers will be?

I agree its hard to tell who really is trying to be good or bad. I'm just glad Silar is back to the bad version. Except now that Arthur is dead, who the heck can eff with Silar (I imagine Peter gets his powers back and they duke it out again).

I remember someone saying something like what good is Nathan's flying powers, what's he gonna do "fly them to death". The Eclipse episode he made a nice combat move with his flying skill, but that's pretty much the last time we could see him fight, because what else could he possibly do.

MeetJoeGreene
12-11-2008, 12:27 PM
I am not convinced Arthur P. is dead. Remember he absorbed the power of the dude that could heal himself. If he wasn't dead when the Haitian went after Sylar (or even if he was)-- he could heal.

MJG...no kidding man. That was a fantastic episode. Hiro is kind of in a tricky predicament. I can see Peter getting his powers back next episode via the serum or whatever Suresh was concocting. I wonder what that soldier's powers will be?

I agree its hard to tell who really is trying to be good or bad. I'm just glad Silar is back to the bad version. Except now that Arthur is dead, who the heck can eff with Silar (I imagine Peter gets his powers back and they duke it out again).

I remember someone saying something like what good is Nathan's flying powers, what's he gonna do "fly them to death". The Eclipse episode he made a nice combat move with his flying skill, but that's pretty much the last time we could see him fight, because what else could he possibly do.

Iron Shiek
12-11-2008, 01:51 PM
Yeah you are very likely right, I think he will be back. He was supposed to be shot in the back of the head (remember Angela telling Peter that). The bullet did go in his head, but who knows if it went through, I'd think he is still going to be alive somehow...