PDA

View Full Version : crash

birtikidis
12-09-2008, 12:26 AM
has to be yuckin it up. antonio bryant is having a great game tonight. over 200 yds tonight and a great td catch.

SteelBucks
12-09-2008, 01:01 AM
Crash is having a good week. First, the Trib forum closes up shop and now Bryant has a good game.....what's next?

SteelerOfDeVille
12-09-2008, 01:03 AM
Crash is having a good week. First, the Trib forum closes up shop and now Bryant has a good game.....what's next?
he'll get a girlfriend.... :stirpot

he is over the yukkin' it up... i checked in after the awesome catch..

JDSteeler
12-09-2008, 01:13 AM

Was wondering where he went....?

JD

flippy
12-09-2008, 06:27 AM

Was wondering where he went....?

JD

1steelers.com

MeetJoeGreene
12-09-2008, 08:58 AM

:lol:

how is the crashter these days? I don't have time enough to check the various forums that have come about.... Also where does SteelHeel hang his forum-hat most of the time?

Ballbuster
12-09-2008, 09:53 AM
I just love the drama of the revolving Steeler message boards.

Just like a ****ing soap opera.

phillyesq
12-09-2008, 11:34 AM
I just love the drama of the revolving Steeler message boards.

Just like a ****ing soap opera.

It's pretty insane. To read all the posters who were at the Trib when I first joined, I think that I'd have to check at least 4 other boards. And I'm not even including the boards that the Trib linked as suggestions after it closed.

Chachi
12-09-2008, 11:38 AM
(Looks at thread title)

Yea, Bull Durham is a pretty good movie, I guess. Never been a big Cosner fan......

(Reads through thread)

Never mind...... :oops:

Crash
04-28-2009, 04:46 PM
Hey I'm honored, I never posted here and I still get my own threads. :)

AkronSteel
04-28-2009, 05:04 PM

You're very well respected around here brother!!! Glad to see you finally made your way over here and there will be another knowledgeable poster to converse with!!!! It's about dang time!!

:Bow

NW Steeler
04-28-2009, 05:55 PM
Oh sh1t...does that mean that HHH is soon to follow?

calmkiller
04-28-2009, 05:59 PM
Oh sh1t...does that mean that HHH is soon to follow?

ahh good ole times.

Mel Blount's G
04-28-2009, 06:03 PM
All we're missing now is Pirogi Pete then let we may let the festivities begin! http://www.radiodaddy.com/requests/style_emoticons/default/mf_popcorn.gif

Crash
04-28-2009, 06:08 PM
All we're missing now is Pirogi Pete then let we may let the festivities begin!

No festivities going to happen. Just here PM-ing a few people. Enjoy, looks like a great site.

Acero
04-28-2009, 07:37 PM

So, um... you revive a 4 month old thread after searching for your name, obviously (how deep was this anyway?) just to pat yourself on the back?

Why don't you go crawl under your rock with your wife HHH?

steelcityrules!!
04-28-2009, 08:21 PM
All we're missing now is Pirogi Pete then let we may let the festivities begin!

No festivities going to happen. Just here PM-ing a few people. Enjoy, looks like a great site.

I think 43 was looking for you crash...

:stirpot

:lol:

True Fan
04-28-2009, 08:31 PM
[quote="Mel Blount's G":234ogx9a]All we're missing now is Pirogi Pete then let we may let the festivities begin!

I think 43 was looking for you crash...

:stirpot

:lol:[/quote:234ogx9a]

that tool 43 isn't here now, is he?

Flasteel
04-28-2009, 09:02 PM

You're very well respected around here brother!!! Glad to see you finally made your way over here and there will be another knowledgeable poster to converse with!!!! It's about dang time!!

:Bow

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

birtikidis
04-28-2009, 09:06 PM
Crash, wasn't trying to call you out or anything, I was just commenting on AB (A player we both like).

SteelBucks
04-29-2009, 07:30 AM
All we're missing now is Pirogi Pete then let we may let the festivities begin! http://www.radiodaddy.com/requests/style_emoticons/default/mf_popcorn.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol:

If Pete joined, this tread would hit 20 pages by noon today.