PDA

View Full Version : Who is better right now? Steelers or Ravens?

skyhawk
12-08-2008, 10:15 PM
Ravens have a good D too and a much better running game. Are they better than the Steelers at this stage?

pittpete
12-08-2008, 10:17 PM
We will see on Sunday :wink: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Discipline of Steel
12-08-2008, 10:19 PM
Pittsburgh is 4-0 in their last 4 games...plus I would never EVER put the bloody ravens ahead of Pittsburgh. Never under any circumstances.

tomiesteel08
12-08-2008, 10:20 PM
Ravens have a good D too and a much better running game. Are they better than the Steelers at this stage?

The Ravens are the ugly version of the Steelers. They have a good Defense we have a Great Defense.

Discipline of Steel
12-08-2008, 10:43 PM

The Ravens are the ugly version of the Steelers. They have a good Defense we have a Great Defense.

Nicely put!

Chachi
12-08-2008, 10:53 PM
Poor Man's Steelers......

skyhawk
12-08-2008, 11:11 PM

This is not good.

skyhawk
12-08-2008, 11:13 PM
Aside from the NYG game, the Ravens have been blowing their opponents out the past 2 months.

ramblinjim
12-08-2008, 11:16 PM

Well put and I think our D matches up better against their O than vice versa. Dick Lebeau against Joe Flacco just isn't fair. Especially since they will have to throw the ball in order to beat us.

Ozey74
12-08-2008, 11:17 PM

This term could also of been said about last seasons Jacksonville team. Fortunately for us, things seems to be comming together for us this time of year (unlike last year when we played the Jags about this same time).

:tt2

rpmpit
12-09-2008, 08:49 AM
Aside from the NYG game, the Ravens have been blowing their opponents out the past 2 months.

I was gonna mention the Giants game. We hung in with the Giants and basically gave the game away. Ravens got blown out by them. 'Nuf said.

flippy
12-09-2008, 09:13 AM
Joey F was a little lucky in game 1. There wasn't much tape on the kid.

Now there's tape.

Look for Lebeau to pick him a part.

Oviedo
12-09-2008, 09:16 AM
This board have a major inferiority complex. I've never seen fans who when their team is 10-3 with the third best record in the NFL always trying to look at other teams as better than them.

We will beat the 'birds on Sunday and the issue will be settled.

stlrz d
12-09-2008, 09:22 AM
Joey F was a little lucky in game 1. There wasn't much tape on the kid.

Now there's tape.

Look for Lebeau to pick him a part.

The Redskins' zone gave him fits. Ours should give him seizures.

proudpittsburgher
12-09-2008, 09:32 AM

You mean, aside from that arse kicking they got from the Giants? They got drilled. The Ravens are definately a very good team right now. But it wouldn't be fair to say they are better than a team with a better record, better record within the division, better record within the conference and a head-to-head win.

skyhawk
12-09-2008, 08:25 PM

You mean, aside from that arse kicking they got from the Giants? They got drilled. The Ravens are definately a very good team right now. But it wouldn't be fair to say they are better than a team with a better record, better record within the division, better record within the conference and a head-to-head win.

Good points.

We will find out on Sunday. I like the Steelers chances.