PDA

View Full Version : Ben's Shoulder is fine.....

Starlifter
12-08-2008, 02:21 PM
If there were any doubts I don't believe Tomlin would have shoulder bumped Ben after Deshea's Pick 6. I thought that was pretty cool........

SidSmythe
12-08-2008, 02:56 PM
HaHa ... I am sure they weren't even thinking about that.

Like when I threw my 8 yr old on the couch and crushed my wife's feet.

AkronSteel
12-08-2008, 02:57 PM
If there were any doubts I don't believe Tomlin would have shoulder bumped Ben after Deshea's Pick 6. I thought that was pretty cool........

The throw to Holmes was a dart too! I haven't seen him throw a pass like that all year. I don't know if it was because he was just mad and really put some emotion into it or what but it was a great throw and it showed his shoulder is better than it has been in a while.

Ballbuster
12-08-2008, 04:40 PM
I don't know about his shoulder, but his arm blows.

Ben put more balls in the dirt than Victoria Givens.

Lebsteel
12-08-2008, 09:19 PM

The throw to Holmes was a dart too! I haven't seen him throw a pass like that all year. I don't know if it was because he was just mad and really put some emotion into it or what but it was a great throw and it showed his shoulder is better than it has been in a while.

Yea, the throw to Holmes took a lot of arm strength. There was virtually no arc on the ball, it was just a 40 yard bullet. I think his shoulder is doing very well.