PDA

View Full Version : calm cool and collected

frankthetank1
12-08-2008, 12:58 PM
i was very impressed with the control that was displayed in yesterday's game. it was a chippy game and tempers were heated. not one personal foul or unsportsmanlike was called on the steelers. even though anthony smith tried to get hit up with one. in fairness to him the guy had him pinned down for a while, so i can see why smith was pissed

SidSmythe
12-08-2008, 01:09 PM
Ike should have knocked T.O. out w/ his hands in his face but he didn't.

I'm impressed w/ Anthony Smith's composure this year.

SanAntonioSteelerFan
12-08-2008, 01:10 PM
i was very impressed with the control that was displayed in yesterday's game. it was a chippy game and tempers were heated. not one personal foul or unsportsmanlike was called on the steelers. even though anthony smith tried to get hit up with one. in fairness to him the guy had him pinned down for a while, so i can see why smith was pissed

Great point FranktheTank ! THe last few games a few of us noted that discipline in this area looked like it was teetering to the point of becoming out of control ... glad to see Coach Tomlin is taking our advice!

flippy
12-08-2008, 01:13 PM
I thought Harrison was gonna kill TO if he got a shot.

steelnavy
12-08-2008, 03:04 PM

I wondered if Frazier went too far when he violently ripped Pacman Jones out of the pile after that possible fumble. Is that allowed?!?