PDA

View Full Version : We will see you guys down the Road

TonyRomo
12-07-2008, 11:25 PM
It must be nice to play in a divison with the Browns and Bengals. We actually
have to earn our playoff berth. If we do make the playoffs, I see a Cowboys -Steelers Superbowl. I would never have guessed that you guys win that game down 13-3.
I'm aware the Steelers are known to have a great running team, but I just didn't see it.
Might be the worst running team we play all year and that's not talki smack.
You have a good QB who makes plays when needed. YOur defense is awesome.
Your offensive line will be your undoing in the end. See ya in Feb.

mr.pittsburgh
12-07-2008, 11:26 PM
you mean see you in the draft??? You aren't going to the playoffs there front runner...

Djfan
12-07-2008, 11:30 PM
His analysis of the game was right on though.

That darn "schedule isn't good enough to make the play-offs" thing is bugging those Cowboys at this point, Skippy.

Good luck in the off season golf game.

agdci981
12-07-2008, 11:31 PM
:lol:
Must be nice playing the NFC where 8-8 gets you a spot in the postseason the past 10 years.

BradshawsHairdresser
12-07-2008, 11:33 PM
If we do make the playoffs, I see a Cowboys -Steelers Superbowl.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
That statement just really struck me as funny..."See you in the Super Bowl--IF we make the playoffs..." Best laugh I had all day. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Flasteel
12-07-2008, 11:35 PM
have to earn our playoff berth. If we do make the playoffs, I see a Cowboys -Steelers Superbowl. I would never have guessed that you guys win that game down 13-3.
I'm aware the Steelers are known to have a great running team, but I just didn't see it.

Down the road = 4 years from now...enjoy the wait douche.

agdci981
12-07-2008, 11:35 PM
If we do make the playoffs, I see a Cowboys -Steelers Superbowl.
That statement just really struck me as funny..."See you in the Super Bowl--IF we make the playoffs..." Best laugh I had all day. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Honestly, I think the Cowboys could be the favorites in the NFC IF they make the playoffs.

Chadman
12-07-2008, 11:36 PM
We'll meet again,
Don't know where,
Don't know when!

But Chadman knows we'll meet again,
Some sunny day!

:stirpot

phillyesq
12-07-2008, 11:40 PM

I called you out before on the schedule issue, and you failed to respond. Look at the Steelers schedule this year. We played the vaunted NFC east, and came out 2-2. The Cowboys also play the Browns and Bengals.

Look at the rest of the schedule. And also consider that the Steelers had the toughest schedule ever based on previous year's records.

Iron Shiek
12-07-2008, 11:41 PM

Down the road = 4 years from now...enjoy the wait douche.

I will put money on Cowboys not making playoffs. I think Eagles will somehow sneak in before the Cowboys do.

DukieBoy
12-07-2008, 11:41 PM
Cowgirls are the 6th seed in NFC right now, at 8-5. They have the Giants, Ravens, and Eagles left. They are likely to go 1-2 in their remaining 3 games, and if so they finish 9-7 and out of the playoffs.

Steelers, in spite of the weaknesses, have a better chance of going to the SB than the Cowgirls have of even making the playoffs.

See you in 3 years Romo, or at least not again this year.

stlrz d
12-07-2008, 11:43 PM
I still don't think this joker is a Cowboys fan.

eniparadoxgma
12-07-2008, 11:44 PM
http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/7312/crybabyax4.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Whatever.

Good luck with Tony Homo coming through in the clutch for ya, bud.

Peace.

frankthetank1
12-08-2008, 08:37 AM
haha what a douche. the cowboys actually have to win a post season game to make it to the sb. something they havent done in how long?

RuthlessBurgher
12-08-2008, 01:53 PM
haha what a douche. the cowboys actually have to win a post season game to make it to the sb. something they havent done in how long?

That would be a dozen years and counting. The Steelers did their part yesterday to help make it a baker's dozen of years without a playoff win for Dallas. :lol:

JUST-PLAIN-NASTY
12-08-2008, 03:10 PM
I hate to tell you but the only way you even have a shot at making the playoffs is by finishing 2nd in your division to start with. That won't be an easy task and it doesn't even gurantee you a spot. Good teams win when they have to and Dallas didn't! You need to win out and get some help just to get in as the 6th seed. First up, the Giants who still need that game to secure home field. Then, you have another "Weak AFC North" team coming into your house so that should be any easy win for you against Baltimore. Then you will have to go into Phily and win a game there just to finish 2nd in the division for 1st consideration for tie breaker. Phily will be in the same spot as Dallas come that game. Dallas is still alive but they let the all important "control your own destiny" shot slip away. Man up on your team! Dallas came with a great defensive plan and shut down the Steelers offense for 3 QTS. Dallas had no answer for the Steelers D. Dallas forgot to play 60 minutes and "Hat's off" to the Steelers for showing up for 60! Dallas tried to go "toe-to-toe" but ran out of steam!