PDA

View Full Version : Get ready for Sunday night next week....

mr.pittsburgh
12-07-2008, 09:18 PM
My best guess is that we will be playing in Baltimore sunday night next week. With the flex scheduling, this is the best game of the week and NBC would love to have it.

Ozey74
12-07-2008, 09:19 PM
My best guess is that we will be playing in Baltimore sunday night next week. With the flex scheduling, this is the best game of the week and NBC would love to have it.

I heard the Giants and Cowboys game that is scheduled for the Sunday night game will not be flexed out.

:ratsuck

stlrz d
12-07-2008, 09:20 PM
I don't think they'd give the Rats 2 in a row on Sunday Night.

mr.pittsburgh
12-07-2008, 09:21 PM
can they flex it to monday night??? I am pretty sure they can't.

BradshawsHairdresser
12-07-2008, 09:43 PM
Al and John love the NFC East. You can bet it will be Giants/Cowboys next Sunday night.

NW Steeler
12-07-2008, 10:27 PM
I can't see the NBC telecast in Baltimore for two consecutive weeks. It aint' gonna happen. The Steeler/Ravens game has much more riding on it than the Giants/Cowboys. Too bad. I've got to see 9 games out here in Washington state this year, it has been sweet! I suppose this one won't be on though.

eniparadoxgma
12-07-2008, 11:24 PM
Man, I'm getting lucky as hell. Checking the tv guide.com listings for my area for next week, I'll be getting the Gaybirds game! That'll be only 1 game or so I haven't been able to catch on TV.

OH YEAH! :tt2

RuthlessBurgher
12-08-2008, 02:56 PM
They announced last week that the Steelers-Ravens game was moved from 1:00 to 4:15.

proudpittsburgher
12-08-2008, 04:59 PM
Yea, judging from the media's love for the Cowboys this morning and after the game (Other than the highlights, no one talked about the steelers, rather the cowboys lost composure, TO, romo, etc) there is no way they give Manning vs. the cowboys away for Steelers/Ravens.

buckeyehoppy
12-08-2008, 06:30 PM
can they flex it to monday night??? I am pretty sure they can't.

The NFL doesn't "flex" non-Sunday games. The logic being that it would be easier to move a start time than a whole day and risk pi$$ing off fans who had made plans to be at the game on a certain date.

I think I'd be a little bent if I was rolling in from out-of-town for a game and the NFL decided to move my game from Sunday to Monday and I'd made plans to be there on Sunday. Talk about upheaval.

The league couldn't do that without large scale fan revolt. It would also prove that the league was stupider than anyone had ever been able to imagine.

tomiesteel08
12-08-2008, 06:41 PM

The felons don't deserve two prime time games in a row

Steeler Shades
12-08-2008, 06:50 PM
TV markets in NYC and Dallas vs Balt & Pgh? I think NBC will keep what they have despite the fact that we know our game is more important. 8)