12-07-2008, 08:39 PM
beat the Ratstains!!!!!

:ratsuck

RussBII
12-07-2008, 08:45 PM
first

Mel Blount's G
12-07-2008, 08:49 PM
Cue in the ray-swallowing dribble that we'll hear allllllll game long from madden and michaels and all the other mouthpieces

AkronSteel
12-07-2008, 08:59 PM
If the Skins can beat the Rats tonight then the Steelers will be sitting pretty for the 2nd seed in the AFC. The Jets lost again today and that gives the Steelers a 2 game lead over anyone else in the AFC other than the Ravens. If the Skins can get a big win tonight then the Steelers will have a 2 game lead over anyone in the AFC with 3 to play. Sounds like a good scenario to me....especially with the Stains still on the schedule.

phillyesq
12-07-2008, 11:44 PM
Ugg. Not looking good. And Samuels just went out -- Redskins now down two tackles. Looking even worse.

A two game lead would be nice. Especially with the Titans following the Ravens.

Iron Shiek
12-07-2008, 11:47 PM
Ugg. Not looking good. And Samuels just went out -- Redskins now down two tackles. Looking even worse.

A two game lead would be nice. Especially with the Titans following the Ravens.

Ehh! Whatever. With the Skins showing that their early season success was a mirage, now the Steelers get to take matters in their own hands and control their destiny. Can't wait!

AkronSteel
12-08-2008, 12:11 AM
Not over yet! I hoping that Flacco has another mistake in him somewhere! It would be really nice to have a two game lead for the 2nd seed over anyone else in the conference.

Iron Shiek
12-08-2008, 12:12 AM
Yeah all of a sudden Skins got a couple rolls of the ball their way and they are in it. Rats are imposing their will on this drive though

tomiesteel08
12-08-2008, 12:20 AM
Yeah all of a sudden Skins got a couple rolls of the ball their way and they are in it. Rats are imposing their will on this drive though

We better beat the LS out the ratbirds next week. If we lose they will be the talk of the AFC from here on out. We must put them in their place and play much better then we did today

Iron Shiek
12-08-2008, 12:22 AM

We better beat the LS out the ratbirds next week. If we lose they will be the talk of the AFC from here on out. We must put them in their place and play much better then we did today

Yeah I still read some sites where the writer predicts a Giants - Rats super bowl which is ridiculous in my opinion. These teams (i.e. Redskins) really make Flacco look better than he is. No pressure and DB's getting juked out of their cleats on double moves by senior citizens (Mason) makes Flacco look like a pro bowler...geez.

eniparadoxgma
12-08-2008, 12:24 AM
horrible showing by the Foreskins.

Oh well, looks like it's up to us next week.

:tt2

Flasteel
12-08-2008, 12:27 AM
That last pick by Ed Reed should have been a fumble at the end. Reed slid down without being touched and stuck the ball up in the air to celebrate. 'Twan came by and scooped it right out of his hands without touching Reed. Oh well. The Rat-turds deserve the win and next week is for all the marbles.

Iron Shiek
12-08-2008, 12:30 AM
That last pick by Ed Reed should have been a fumble at the end. Reed slid down without being touched and stuck the ball up in the air to celebrate. 'Twan came by and scooped it right out of his hands without touching Reed. Oh well. The Rat-turds deserve the win and next week is for all the marbles.

Yeah I was wondering the same thing. Refs must've blew the play dead, which is attrocious. Because the only player that can slide like that and be down, if I'm not mistaken, is the QB, right?

That was total B.S.