PDA

View Full Version : 10 wins, 3 losses, 1 heartattack...

Ezekiel 25:17
12-07-2008, 08:38 PM
This game was emotionally draining. I've been pacing, cursing, exhaling, cheering, yelling, jumping...etc.

I'm telling you, I haven't been this emotionally drained watching a Steelers game since...hell, I can't remember when. Superbowl 3 years ago, maybe.

Anyway, a win is a win is a win.

Let's go Skins :ratsuck

pittpete
12-07-2008, 09:14 PM
Onjly 1
I had several

stlrz d
12-07-2008, 09:18 PM
Did someone say heart attack? :lol:

[youtube:9rb671ln]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JPP3aTB6nLo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JPP3aTB6nLo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube:9rb671ln]

D Rock
12-07-2008, 09:18 PM
This game was emotionally draining. I've been pacing, cursing, exhaling, cheering, yelling, jumping...etc.

I'm telling you, I haven't been this emotionally drained watching a Steelers game since...hell, I can't remember when. Superbowl 3 years ago, maybe.

The beginning of the Raven's game earlier this year. Before that, I think the Colts playoff game was worse than the Superbowl in the drainage category

DukieBoy
12-07-2008, 09:20 PM
If it doesn't kill you it will make you stronger.

Chachi
12-07-2008, 09:20 PM
Painful to watch, but, important in action.

A blow out would have been nice, but, a gritty come from behind victory down by 10 with 7 minutes to go......

I think this win helps more than a blow out would.

Ozey74
12-07-2008, 09:21 PM
I had a feeling the Steelers would pull it out. Big Ben has the most 4 quarter comebacks since 04'. I don't want to say that I was over confident, but I had faith......

:tt2

stlrz d
12-07-2008, 09:24 PM
This game was like the hot chick at the bar whom you've been buying drinks for all night blowing you off to dance with the dufus muscle head who then gets in a fight and is taken away in cuffs....

You started early on thinking you had a chance. Then your heart was broken as you watched him put his hands all over her but in the end she is yours!

Hopefully you don't have to hold her hair while she pukes! :lol:

Djfan
12-07-2008, 11:02 PM
This game was like the hot chick at the bar whom you've been buying drinks for all night blowing you off to dance with the dufus muscle head who then gets in a fight and is taken away in cuffs....

You started early on thinking you had a chance. Then your heart was broken as you watched him put his hands all over her but in the end she is yours!

Wow D. That's something. Rough bars in Green Bay, huh?

Iron Shiek
12-07-2008, 11:21 PM
[quote="Ezekiel 25:17":3l96h6nr]This game was emotionally draining. I've been pacing, cursing, exhaling, cheering, yelling, jumping...etc.

The beginning of the Raven's game earlier this year. Before that, I think the Colts playoff game was worse than the Superbowl in the drainage category[/quote:3l96h6nr]

:Agree Colts playoff game added some years to my body clock...seriously

stlrz d
12-07-2008, 11:23 PM

Wow D. That's something. Rough bars in Green Bay, huh?

:lol:

yeah :oops: