PDA

View Full Version : At this pace we might score a TD today

tomiesteel08
12-07-2008, 07:09 PM
I hope not. Can't keep winning games without finding the end zone like the sandiego game

mr.pittsburgh
12-07-2008, 09:04 PM
you were hoping that we weren't going to score a td??? yep, there is proof mod, he is a troll, a retarted troll.

Discipline of Steel
12-07-2008, 09:10 PM
Disappeared at the end of the game after all his predictions were proven false.

MAGNUM
12-07-2008, 10:00 PM
TS = pessimistic troll

Oviedo
12-07-2008, 10:03 PM
Trolls always disappear after wins because no matter how they have gotten it done we are 10-3 and they hate it. They hate Tomlin because he has won 20 games in his first two season and he'll win many more

All the so called experts who predicted less than 6 wins should just go away until next season. They won't because they won't own up to fact they are clueless and only predict negatives hoping they happen so they can come on here and say I told you so. When it doesn't happen they vanish.

eniparadoxgma
12-07-2008, 10:35 PM
Trolls always disappear after wins because no matter how they have gotten it done we are 10-3 and they hate it. They hate Tomlin because he has won 20 games in his first two season and he'll win many more

All the so called experts who predicted less than 6 wins should just go away until next season. They won't because they won't own up to fact they are clueless and only predict negatives hoping they happen so they can come on here and say I told you so. When it doesn't happen they vanish.

qft

papillon
12-07-2008, 11:22 PM
I hope not. Can't keep winning games without finding the end zone like the sandiego game

You're going to get banned and it will be your fault. Keep the redundant department of redundancy to one thread please.

Pappy

Mel Blount's G
12-07-2008, 11:29 PM
Dude, I don't care so much what you say it's how many times you say it. This could have just been put together w/ your "10-3, 28-3" thread since it's pretty much the exact same thing. If you're gonna spew cyber-diarrhea, at least try and keep it the same thread.

Chadman
12-07-2008, 11:33 PM
Chadman is lead to believe that there are moves afoot to stop this sort of thread from happening all the time. To all the posters that get frustrated by this sort of thing, just let it slide for now. There should be some action coming soon.

agdci981
12-07-2008, 11:34 PM
tomie is alright...I just think the little guy gets too worked up during the game as he is such a passionate fan. tomie...just learn to control the anger a little and disconnect the internet and you will be fine. Go Steelers!

mr.pittsburgh
12-07-2008, 11:37 PM
tomie is alright...I just think the little guy gets too worked up during the game as he is such a passionate fan. tomie...just learn to control the anger a little and disconnect the internet and you will be fine. Go Steelers!

or call the mental hospital where he is stationed and tell them that he is making human contact. They think that he is watching cartoons, when in reality he is posting on here about nonsense. Hey tomie, pill time!

tomiesteel08
12-07-2008, 11:42 PM

or call the mental hospital where he is stationed and tell them that he is making human contact. They think that he is watching cartoons, when in reality he is posting on here about nonsense. Hey tomie, pill time!

Im right here.

Why would I want us to not score a TD. They way our offense was moving the ball and with the horrible play call it didn't look like we were going to find the endzone. Tomlin and arians better get their act together cause next week wont me easy either.

Why are you always starting trouble with me. I make a comment and you want to hang me.

mr.pittsburgh
12-07-2008, 11:44 PM

Im right here.

Why would I know want us to score a TD. They way our offense was moving the ball and with the horrible play call it didn't look like we were going to find the endzone. Tomlin and arians better get there act together cause next week wont me easy either.

Why are you always starting trouble with me. I make a comment and you want to hang me.

I have no idea what you said in that first paragraph???? Why would I know want us to score a TD????? WTF is that. No idea what you are trying to say there "little man". I changed my assumption of you. My guess is that you are a midget who lives in a cardboard box in New York. However, you did muster up enough money to buy a library card so you could come on here and talk. Maybe you should have got english lessons! :loser

tomiesteel08
12-08-2008, 12:03 AM
[quote=agdci981]tomie is alright...I just think the little guy gets too worked up during the game as he is such a passionate fan. tomie...just learn to control the anger a little and disconnect the internet and you will be fine. Go Steelers!

Im right here.

Why would I know want us to score a TD. They way our offense was moving the ball and with the horrible play call it didn't look like we were going to find the endzone. Tomlin and arians better get there act together cause next week wont me easy either.

I have no idea what you said in that first paragraph???? Why would I know want us to score a TD????? WTF is that. No idea what you are trying to say there "little man". I changed my assumption of you. My guess is that you are a midget who lives in a cardboard box in New York. However, you did muster up enough money to buy a library card so you could come on here and talk. Maybe you should have got english lessons! :loser[/quote:kr9tmkdn]

why do you consistently bash my type o's and call me a troll and retarded. Im a die hard steeler fan who bleeds black and gold. I just hope we can get our offense in gear for a playoff run

Ballbuster
12-08-2008, 01:25 AM
Are those meanies picking on you again?

Chadman
12-08-2008, 01:32 AM
As annoying as repeated negative posts can be.....the responses from a few of you other guys are one of the reasons so many posters stopped going to the Trib.

Ballbuster, Mr Pittsburgh, Mel Blount, Agdci981, Big O...c'mon guys- is this the sort of board you want?

Be careful you don't put yourselves in the mods targets as well.

Ballbuster
12-08-2008, 01:37 AM
As annoying as repeated negative posts can be.....the responses from a few of you other guys are one of the reasons so many posters stopped going to the Trib.

Ballbuster, Mr Pittsburgh, Mel Blount, Agdci981, Big O...c'mon guys- is this the sort of board you want?

Ballbuster wonders why chadman is constantly bashing him.

Does Ballbuster not bleed black and gold also?

Chadman
12-08-2008, 01:41 AM

Ballbuster wonders why chadman is constantly bashing him.

Does Ballbuster not bleed black and gold also?

Constantly bashing Ballbuster huh? Ok. :nono

Ballbuster
12-08-2008, 01:58 AM
There goes Chadman picking on Ballbuster again.

Ballbuster wonders why Chadman is picking on him.