PDA

View Full Version : roll call-who switched over from the trib?

steeler_george
12-07-2008, 07:48 AM
I use to read the trib posts daily, was a pretty informative site with alot of good posters, and then there where some real screwy ones.

Just to keep track, who's switched over from the trib after it closed down.

By the way, I always liked this site, but used the trib because was familiar with the posters to avoid time wasting posts.

Go Steelers!!!!

flippy
12-07-2008, 09:07 AM
I use to read the trib posts daily, was a pretty informative site with alot of good posters, and then there where some real screwy ones.

Just to keep track, who's switched over from the trib after it closed down.

By the way, I always liked this site, but used the trib because was familiar with the posters to avoid time wasting posts.

Go Steelers!!!!

I tried to register here long ago, but for some reason was never able to.

I gave it another try when the trib went down and viola it worked.

Glad it did, good to be able to interact with many of you again.

I'm an avid reader....Noob poster....

Steeler Shades
12-07-2008, 10:24 AM
I registered here back on May 13th but for various reasons didn't post much. Looking forward to a great final four games of the season and kicking some serious butt in the playoffs. 8)

Ezekiel 25:17
12-07-2008, 10:45 AM
I don't have the time to go onto 3-4 sites, so I was a Trib poster. Used to see SMG's recruiting efforts, and once the Trib imploded, I made the switch.

Good site...still getting adjusted to slight nuances, but I like the fact that the nonsense is at a MUCH lower level here.

TD386Steel
12-07-2008, 11:04 AM
:Boobs :brownssuck :ratsuck :bungalssuck :tt1

steelsnis
12-07-2008, 11:09 AM
Rejoice!! I'm here!

Haha, just kidding. I wasn't a frequent poster over at the other site, but an avid reader. I basically only posted when I felt like others were being ridiculous. OK so maybe I should have posted more, haha.

Anyway, glad to be here and look forward to some great Steelers discussion!!!

-steve

stlrz d
12-07-2008, 11:10 AM
memberlist.php (http://planetsteelers.com/phpBB3/memberlist.php)

Jooser
12-07-2008, 12:51 PM
I signed up here in July, and never went anywhere else. I think this site is awsome and I now call it home..... :tt2

SidSmythe
12-07-2008, 01:55 PM
:brownssuck :ratsuck :owned :Agree :Boobs :Cheers :Blah :bungalssuck :wft :tt1 :stirpot

Ozey74
12-07-2008, 03:24 PM
I joined here in april or may. I had more posts here in 2 weeks than I did in 2 years at the Trib.

:tt2

feltdizz
12-07-2008, 03:27 PM
joined in May I think but rarely posted... I read it from time to time.

pfelix73
12-07-2008, 07:09 PM
Pfelix is here.

Now if I can just figure out how to get one of those nifty pictures like you guys have on your sigs. Can someone talk me though it? Photoshop?

The pics are 100% better here........

BradshawsHairdresser
12-07-2008, 09:49 PM
I'm here. So far I like everything except for the dark background (it gives me eyestrain :D).

Chadman
12-07-2008, 09:52 PM
Pfelix is here.

Now if I can just figure out how to get one of those nifty pictures like you guys have on your sigs. Can someone talk me though it? Photoshop?

The pics are 100% better here........

You should talk to our oriental contingent....(hint)...

DHSF
12-07-2008, 09:54 PM
I joined this forum earlier in the year, but didn't post much. Most of my time was spent on the Trib.

blacknblue80s
12-07-2008, 10:05 PM
I joined a few months ago just haven't had much free time lately to post. Fortunately I have been swamped with work despite the economy. :tt1

NW Steeler
12-07-2008, 10:22 PM
I had been part of the Steelers Live site since 03' but I didn't post very much. Visited the forum almost every day though. I'm a proud Steeler fan out here in the Pacific Northwest!!

pfelix73
12-07-2008, 10:42 PM
Hey Asian buddy. What can you drum up for the Pfelix man?

Hope you see this.......

Maybe something with some old linemen in it.... Like Tunch and Wolf when they played, or even Dirt Dawson would be nice.....

Steelgal
12-07-2008, 10:45 PM
Another more-lurker-than-poster from the Trib. Read almost daily, but never replied much.

Iron Shiek
12-07-2008, 10:48 PM
Well honestly its awesome to have all of you come over from there. Its made this place more lively lately. I enjoyed the "small" community we had going for a while here, but in the last couple days its been really awesome to have so much conversation going on. I can tell the unfortunate demise of the Trib will mean good things for PlanetSteelers. Keep posting y'all.

:tt2 :tt2

papillon
12-07-2008, 11:08 PM
I don't have the time to go onto 3-4 sites, so I was a Trib poster. Used to see SMG's recruiting efforts, and once the Trib imploded, I made the switch.

Good site...still getting adjusted to slight nuances, but I like the fact that the nonsense is at a MUCH lower level here.

I'l fix that! :moon :P

Pappy

TallyStiller
12-07-2008, 11:08 PM
I'm here... joined Trib after reading for info in the leadup to SB XL. Was a good place for that and continued to be right up until the final meltdown. Posted there some, but after the first few months was more a reader - no time to think out the stuff, and not real skilled with my computer. Can't do the fancy avatars and pics, too harried to learn. Glad to be here, glad so many came. But our board reunited now and ready to KICK SOME FREAKIN' @$$!!! WOOOHOOO!!! SUPERBOWL XLIII HERE WE COME!!! HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!!! :tt1 :tt2 :Beer :tt1 :tt2

steelsun7
12-07-2008, 11:40 PM
joined here at thee beginning of the season.I dont post much but i'm here every day.They're are a lot of good guys on this message board and have always and have always been a pleasure to deal with.

phillyesq
12-07-2008, 11:58 PM
I switched from the Trib months ago, and I've posted here more than any other site since I made the switch. A few posts at the trib since then, but most of my posting here.

stlrz d
12-07-2008, 11:59 PM
I switched from the Trib months ago, and I've posted here more than any other site since I made the switch. A few posts at the trib since then, but most of my posting here.

Good to have you Pennypacker! :D

phillyesq
12-08-2008, 09:04 AM

Kel Varnson? Is that you? :lol:

stlrz d
12-08-2008, 09:07 AM

Kel Varnson? Is that you? :lol:

Good one! :lol: